10.5:Pain💔

You guys might like this. Also KATANA ISNT DEAD YOU GUYS ARE SO STINKY))

Being away from Blackrock. Thieves' Den promised Hyperlaser protection in exchange for him learning a new weapon and protecting his new faction. Whatever. As long as he was away from that tyrant of a coworker. And it wasn't as cold. And some clothes that weren't as tight. His sight wasn't that good though since Subspace took back his helmet like the petty jerk he was.

But Thieves' Den was much more peaceful than he thought. A nature preservation with lovely views all around, a large village, and small houses for the less fortunate. And a much larger structure in the middle, as if a castle for others filled with dorms, dining halls, and things an actual house would have time at LEAST 100.

It is all for those to live in the faction. Some roommates, some old and wise with families and cute kids. Even training soldiers were training in forests with a cleared out area to give them a sense of phighting in known territory someday.

However, Hyper was taking a break, looking out at a lovely view of a half-red, half-blue sky. Wearing the mask his love weared over his face. Two different colors clash together in the sky with the sun in the middle of the lovely sky. He sits on his knees next to each other. Hyper could get accustomed to this. But not without his love. He has only been gone for a week. His eyesight isn't getting any better, so Vine and the others guide him around. Right now, he was just sitting at the edge of a grassy cliff. The day he comes back will be heaven. But thinking about him hurt. Badly. Maybe it was just the scars on his heart. He looked at the slowly darkening sky, adjusting the mask on his face and walking away.

Katana dashed through the snow, holding the hilt of his katana by the thumb, his nose turning pink from the cold. Every step he took, ice and snow crunched under his sandals. It wasn't good footwear for the cold, but it was last minute. He tried his best to look for that pink freak. To gut him like a fish for trying to take his life for the selfishness of mentally punishing his only true love.

Hyperlaser.

Hyperlaser.

Why did it hurt to think about him? He was so serious and stolid but so precious to him for it. He felt small tears form in his Ruby Red eyes as he thought about those faded Baby Blue eyes that made him remember how much life was worth. Life IS worth.

His life is worth IT.

As his hope grew, he sprinted faster, his adrenaline running high as he calmed his raspy breath clogged with the cold wind of Blackrock. Eventually, he ran into the pink freak, jumping up with high speeds with his feet up and his blade down. Subspace looked back, seeing the red blade. He jumped out of the way in the nick of time, his mask getting scratched. "Wow, you caught up quick!!" Subspace skids into the snow, a puff of powdered ice kicking up in the air.

"You will not get away with your attempted murder of me."

"And who will stop me!?"

"I shall. Prepare yourself. I will avenge."

"Haori?? She was dead the moment she took a step out of Blackrock!!"

"...she was my mother."

"And MY colleague!! And she's dead now. Such a shame...~"

". . ." There is a silence in the cold wind. Tears rolled down his face remembering the horns. Her pronged horns. Blood red. Her voice, like that of an angel. He sucked it up, the paint marks on his eyes messing from the tears as he holds his katana to Subspace. "She will be avenged. My line shan't run dry. Even as a homosexual, I promise to return to my lover and raise a child."

"Let's dance, boy."

AN:Katana isn't dead. When I said lost to the hunt, I meant he was hunting down Subspace. Word count:688.))