Chapter Eighteen: A Card from May

As Larry returned home from his visit to the doctor, his mind still reeling from the diagnosis of lovesickness, he found a small envelope waiting for him on the kitchen table. Curious, he picked it up and opened it, revealing a handwritten note inside.

"Oh, May," Larry murmured, his heart fluttering as he read her words. "Get well soon? But I'm not sick... am I?"

But before Larry could dwell on the meaning behind May's message, a sense of unease washed over him as he felt a chill run down his spine. Unbeknownst to him, the villains of Bumblyburg were watching from the shadows, their sinister plans taking shape as they observed his every move.

"Love... love is what's making Larry tick," Awful Alvin mused, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "If we can exploit his weakness for this May character, we might just have a chance at defeating him once and for all."

The Alchemist chuckled evilly, his eyes gleaming with malice. "Indeed, love is a powerful weapon, one that can be used to manipulate even the strongest of heroes. And with Larry's heart in turmoil, he'll be no match for us."

Green Greta nodded in agreement, her lips curling into a sinister smirk. "Let's use this to our advantage, my devious darlings. With love as our weapon, we'll bring Bumblyburg to its knees and crush Larryboy once and for all."

With their plan set into motion, the villains disappeared into the night, leaving Larry oblivious to the danger that lurked just beyond his doorstep. As he pondered May's message, little did he know that his love for her would soon become his greatest weakness, leading him down a path of peril and betrayal.