09, only the strong one survives

____________________________

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

              "You take the girl out of Mystic Falls,  not Mystic Falls out of the girl"

___________________________

"Only the strong one survives" is what Emmie's dad used to tell her. Emmie decided not to leave Mystic Falls yet. She still feels like she needs to go on more adventures after 500 years of living in this world she is sad and lonely. Emmie sits in her room realizing the weight of her father's words. 

She wanted to leave Mystic Falls so badly but realized she needed to make peace with her past. But first, she had to come to terms with her recent breakup with Jeremy before she could set out on new adventures. After seven months of dating, everything fell apart when she discovered he had cheated on her. Emmie was deeply hurt by the betrayal and was devastated.

 After seven months of dating, everything fell apart when she discovered he had cheated on her. Emmie was deeply hurt by the betrayal and was devastated.

Emmie lost control of her emotions while sitting by herself in her room and let out a frustrated scream. Her quick rage lit up, revealing her anger. She was unprepared to deal with heartbreak, particularly when it was caused by a trustworthy person.

____________________________________________

Emmie went outside to meet up with Caroline and Bon Bon. As she turned into the corner it was a dark alleyway. A group of dark figures cornered her and before she could react hands grabbed her hands from the back. Panic surged and shivers ran down her spine a plastic bag was forced onto her head. 

"Get off me!" Emmie screamed. She tried to resist but, 

Everything went black. 

When Emmie regained consciousness, she found herself in a bathtub the cold water gave her goosebumps. She gasped for air, and she realized something she was thirty...for blood. Confusion and fear coursed through her veins as she realized what happened - she had become a vampire. Nature says vampires are abominations of nature and witches are servants of nature. 

She became the monster from her dreams. As the Fowler's vision cleared, she saw Katherine Pierce. "Somebody's awake you feel weird don't you". Katherine taunted. Emmie's blood boiled with anger and betrayal the last thing she ever wanted was to see Katherine her psychotic ex-best friend. "What the hell, Katherine you did this to me?" the Fowler asked. Katherine scoffed, "Oops? My bad,". 

Not only did Emmie lose her magic as a witch she became everything she hated. Emmie's mind raced but remembered that witches discovered that siphoners could be vampires. With a deep breath, Emmie whispered, "Phasmatos tribrum san invidia" Katherine was in pain and said "How do you still have magic" her voice tinged with disbelief. Emmie smirked, "Looks like there are perks of being a siphoner" she retorted. "They call us heretics vampire-witch hybrids. Let me tell you darling we're just getting started".