02

"I stumbled and My graceful tumble turned into an unexpected dance with gravity" ta-da! The next second i'm on the foor!. "Ah my back!" I winced in pain. Danyi helped me stand.

I brushed off the dust from my clothes, trying to maintain my composure despite the lack of acknowledgment. It was as if I was invisible to him.

"Hey you dumbshit!" Danyi yelled at him. He turned around. Oh my. Who is he?

He lifted his one eyebrow at us. Danyi and I, hand in hand, made our way over to him, a united front in our approach.

"Hey, dude, are your eyes just for show? You bumped into her and didn't even bother to mutter a sorry or a quick glance on her way?" She let out furiously yet in a calm tone.

The one, he looked like new senior? idk. He took out his airpods, and his face is like, 'What on earth did I just witnessed?'

"Pardon?" He scoffed. "Like do you want me to repeat or something?" Danyi released a subtle grimace.

He nodded. Clearly puzzled.

"Okay....so you! You bumped into my lovely lady and didn't even bother to mutter a simple sorry or spare a fleeting glance." She explained it to him.

"Oh i'm actually sorry...didn't see you guys in my way" he said it in a cold tone. "Not to me bruh apologize to her!".

When he turned towards me our eyes met. Uhm- what was that.

"I'm sorry, my lovely lady" he whispered enough to we hear. My eyes got widen about the thing 'my lovely lady'. "Sorry excuse me? Are you a pervert by an chance? Watch your mouth!" 

He chuckled at my response. "Hey stop! I was just kidding" he laughed.
"That is not funny mr." Danyi told him. I nodded at her words.

"I swear i was just kidding, i don't know your name that's why i used your bsf line? I'm sorry" he apologized. I rolled my eyed in annoyance.

"By the way, i'm jeon jungkook" he introduced himself as he reached his hands out for a handshake. I and danyi had a talk with our eyes.

I gave her a look of 'what should i do?' She signalled me as 'i'll take care of it'.
"Hey ladies do you mind telling me what were you guys talking through your eyes?" He said as a chuckle followed from his mouth.

"None of your business junglebook" danyi made fun of his name. Lol. That sounds really funny. He awkwardly smiled. I playfully hit her arm. His hands is still there waiting for us to hold. That made me laugh even more.

I signalled danyi about his hands. "Ah-haa! I'm danyi! Park danyi" danyi bowed respectfully refusing his handshake. He noticed it and took his hands back. Then he bowed too.

He then turned towards me. Again. Those eyes.....are mesmerising for some reason i don't know why.

"And you miss?" He asked for my name. "I'm lee y/-" i was cut off by the school bell.

"Hey, senior right?" Danyi asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, we're getting late for our class so see you later i guess?"

"That's okay! See you guys later" he  replied. Then i and danyi took our leave from there and headed to our class.

---

*Time skips*

At lunch time.

"Yes! Its finally lunch break!!" Danyi's face beamed in joy. "Oh god yes! Daniya~" i chimed in, sharing her excitement.

"Let's go! I'm starving!" I exclaimed, grabbing her hand pulling her towards the school cafeteria.

We made our way over there, and luckily, there were still some seats available for us to sit.

We then settled down at our seats. "Thanks for the food!" We both said it at the same time. We both chuckled. It's so in sync.

When we were eating, someone hit my head. I had a close call with the food thankfully i placed my hands on the table. I furiously turned to see who was that. Dang. That's my brother.

Danyi let out a soft chuckle. She knows that we are always like this.
"Hii yu-jun!" Danyi greeted him happily.

"Hey danyi!! How are you?".he said copletely changing the topic.

"Yu-jun!! We are at school not at home so stop hitting me okay? Or else someone will mistook that you are bullying me!" I said hitting his stomach slightly.

He rolled his eyes and said "okay okay, i won't!" He said it with a playful irritated tone. "Like there are so many new student here and some teachers too...what will you do if someone complains it to them? I mean we can slove it by telling them we are sibling but nah bro..." I remarked. He sat down with us. "Okay finee!"

"Don't you have any place to sit and eat your lunch?" I asked him. He shrugged and told me "y/n can't you see there is not much seats left? And shut your mouth why are you so annoying ugh." I gave him a eye roll.

"So let me sit here." He retorted. I nodded. "Yo guys! Stop rolling your eyes too much, it might fell down on your soup lol" danyi joked and laughed. I and yu-jun chuckled at her statement.

Then we started to eat again that's when i saw my brother signalling someone over here to sit with us. Probally his classmate or friend.

"Hey jun!" Someone came and approached him. I didn't care about them because all i care about now is my food.

"Y/n its the junglebook dude" she whispered in my ears. She was sitting beside me tho, and my brother is sitting opposite.

"Oh hey you guys...I saw you at the hallway right? Danyi and?" He stopped for a moment. I choked on my food.

Oh its the dude who had beautiful eyes. No, have. "Hey slow down!" He added.

Danyi gave me the water bottle, and she patted my head. "Y/n slow down or you'll choke on your food again" yu-jun told me.

"I know, i know!" I replied him. I looked at jungkook and i gave him a sly awkward smile. Danyi gave a big one.

"Have a seat!" Danyi offered him to sit with us. "Yeah, he came here to sit with me tho...but didn't got any seats so i joined you guys" yu-jun exclaimed.

Then the lunch continued silently. "So your name is y/n i see!" I shot my head up when i heard my name coming from his mouth.

"O-oh yeah!" I stuttered. Wtf. "I didn't got the time to tell my name to you, my bad" i said as a chuckled followed my mouth. He nodded his head.

We finished our lunch.

Danyi was nudging me for stuttering while talking to him. "Y/n, do you perhaps have a crush on him or what?" She was teasing me omg. "Me? Lmao no i'm not!" She gave me a look of 'yes you are'. I rolled my eyes and i ignored her.

The bell rang at the right time. Thank god. Thanks for saving me from her. I love her tho but her teasing skills, nope i can't tolerate it.

"Bye y/n and danyi! See you after class!" Yu-jun told us and jungkook waved at us gesturing us the same words. We waved at them and we parted our ways to our classes.

"Y/n, your brother was extra cute today oml!" Danyi chimed like a baby. Aish. I know she has a crush on my brother. Lowkey i enjoy the drama too.

Whoa~
Its a big chapter ig!
Words count : 1.2+k

So how is it guys!? Gimme a feed back!

          ~hazel🌷