07

Jungkook's pov

"I'll open the door mom!" I said, walking towards the door and i opened it to see her.

Y/n.

Sparks. Hmm?. What's this weird feeling in my body.

...

"Jungkook? It's freezing outside" she said, giving a small smile.

"Oh sorry y/n, come inside" i said, as i let her inside. I closed the door and followed her inside. "Mom! Look who came" i said to my mom. Y/n warmly smiled at her.

"Hello mrs. Jeon! I'm lee y/n." She bowed politely and greeted my mom. My mom welcomed her. "Hello, sweetie" i stood beside my mom. She gave me a smile, so did i.

"My mom asked me to give you these as a welcome gift to our neighbourhood. We are living beside your house. Please accept it." she said, extending her arms to give them.

When did i miss it? I didn't saw them when she entered inside. Because you were too focused on her, man. My inner voice jumped out. Me? No. It's just i wasn't expecting her. I see hmm.
I was having a battle with myself.

My thoughts were snapped out by my mom. "Jungkook, give me a hand." I helped her and placed them on the dining table.

"You don't have to do this y/n but thank you" my Mom said as she gave a warm smile to y/n. She smiled cheekily.  "Oh! Take a seat y/n sweetie, i'll make some hot chocolate for you, both" "jungkook, accompony her"
She said as she started to prepare for the hot chocolate.

"Mrs. Jeon, you don't have to. I was about to have dinner by now. I'm sorry." she politely refused causing my mom to stop at her work. My Mom smiled at her and said, "okay sweetie, but you'll have to have some, the next time, okay?" She nodded.

"Mrs. Jeon, my mom was actually the one who wanted to give you these, but she fell sick and couldn't come. She sends her apologies and hopes you understand" she let out those words ever so politely, i can't help but find them cute.

"Oh my, that is completely fine y/n. Take care of your mom and tell her i'll come to your house tomorrow" my mom replied to her.

"And you don't have to address me so formally, Just call me mom. That would be fine, y/n." she told to y/n. She nodded.

After chit-chatting for a while, she decided it was time to go.

"Alright mom, I'll take my leave for now." She said, giving a little bow. "Okay sweetie, take care of yourself and your mom, be safe." my mom said, as we both walked her to the front door.

Authors pov

Jungkook and his mom went back inside after sending off y/n at the door, She walked towards the gate. She opened it then got outside. After closing the gate behind her, she turned around to find a street dog.

Aww, a cute doggie. You're new here! She thought and went near to pet it. The dog suddenly started to bark at her. Oh shit. So, you don't like strangers. She paused for a second and spoke, Listen! I'm not gonna disturb you, so...you better allow me to go to my house, deal?

It was still barking at her and suddenly started to coming towards her. She got scared, and looked around to find anything to protect herself. She saw a little stick lying on the ground. She picked it up and tried to shoo the dog.

The dog started to chase her, she got panicked and opened the door hastily, which she closed it a moment ago. Jungkook's house gate.

She stood there for a good 5 minutes not knowing what to do. Then she decided to ask help from jungkook. You just want to see him, yo girl. That's her inner voice. "Aishhh whatever!" She wobbled her her hands and stomp her right leg.