Part 1

Tuesday , march 5th 2024
Location : Decatur Georgia

Paris , age 19

Standing up & stretching my back as the bell rang , excited about going to the mall wit my girls

Standing up & stretching my back as the bell rang , excited about going to the mall wit my girls. It was almost graduation time & we needed to find out outfits.

I left the classroom to meet up with my friends Nyla & bryanna. Walking outside i hear them laughing.

"what yall bitches laughin bout" i said walking up.

"Nothing this TikTok we seen" bry said pulling me into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in 2 hours frienddd" she said holding on to me.

I laughed hugging her back. Nyla then let us know she had got the Uber & it was about to pull up.

A black tinted out charger pulled into through parking lot in front of us. My eyes widened figuring out it was the Uber.

I opened the door to be hit with a strong scent of weed & cologne. As i got in the car and you know scoped the scenery out , i seen this sexy ass brownskin nigga with tattoos & curly hair.

As bry & ny got in we all looked at each other and smirked. He turned around & greeted us.

"wassgood yall" he said with a deep ass voice.

Ts lowkey made me wet

"Heyy" i said smiling , while they spoke back saying hey also. He then turned around & sped out the parking lot playing bossman dlow.

I got on Snapchat as get in wit me started playing.

"Baby these all white these ain't no huraches , bad bitch 50th floor eating hibachi" I rapped along to the song.

All of a sudden i just felt the energy change & something told me to pay attention. As i looked up at our driver i seen his face more serious & focused.

It seemed like he was now more alert & on point. Then I felt the car speed up & start switching lanes crazy.

"WTF" i yelled looking at him like he was crazy asf.

"shut the fuck up and sit back" he said calmly but seriously.

I did as told deciding not to play wit my life today. 30 seconds later i start hearing shots & bullets hit the car.

The Uber driver then swerved to the right lane , rolled his window down and started shooting back.

We were all in the backseat ducking from by the windows.

After about a minute later the shots stopped and the car started slowing down.

When i looked up we were at a house. I noticed the area being not too far from the mall but not being the mall.

The Uber driver started getting out the car then looked back and said

"i damn near forgot yall goofy asses was back there" like it was fucking normal or something.

We just looked at him with mugs on our face.

"Yall can mug all the fuck yall want , but we gotta stop here for a lil minute" he said laughing.

I started looking around cause baby who , I'll get another Uber real quick.

But we did have to go inside to wait on the Uber , cause Paris ain't standing outside it's hot as fuck.

I rolled my eyes getting out telling my friends we can get another one. As we all got out and walked behind him , he knocked on the door 3 times.

The door opened and there stood another fine ass boy with a blunt in his mouth.

"Wassgood mir , who you got witchu" he asked goofily.

"Mannn i was doing Uber when the opps started shooting at me in traffic folks"

the Uber driver whoes name is mir i guess said shaking his head.

"Worddd whoo , dem dub niggas ?" The boy at the door asked mir.

"Idk G but we gone talk about it later" mir replied.

They both then just looked at us 3 who was looking in between them listening to the convo.

The boy at the door then said his name was mylo and let us in. When we walked in it was so fucking smoked out , i felt like god brung me here.

We found us some seats on the couch and sat down , while mir disappeared somewhere in the back.

We seen this other boy sitting across from us playing the game , not paying us no attention.

"So we actually finna sit here" Nyla asked looking around.

"No we finna get another Uber , but we need the address" I told her.

Mylo then came over and offered us the blunt , I gladly took it as he chuckled and sat next to the boy on the game.

He started looking at Nyla smirking.

"What's your name ma?" Mylo asked with a goofy smile.

Nyla laughed and told him to call her ny. I tuned them out as they engaged in conversation.

I peeped mir come from the back and go into the kitchen so I followed him in there.

"What's the address so i can get another Uber" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Asked a little nicer maybe I would've gave it to yo bald headed ass and why you need another we ain't gone be here long just chill" he said chuckling.

"Because who tf are yall and why would we just chill here" I said looking at him crazy.

"Youn know me shawty dats crazy , im ace" he said now showing his grills that I didn't peep before.

"Ohhh you that boy they be tb at school" i said now dying laughing.

He looked at me with a mug tryna figure out wats so funny. He scoffed and walked out the kitchen leaving me there.

I rolled my eyes and went to join everybody else.