Part 3

Treyvon (polo)

man i was high as fuck bobbing my head to the music

I kept feeling this bitch staring a hole in my face but i was ignoring her.

Sum bout her was off and I wasn't fucking wit it. I kept my gun on me at all times.

I finally looked at her mugging asking why tf she keep looking at me.

She mugged her face up and spoke loudly "boy I don't give a fuck about your pissy ass attitude , fuck you"

"Bitch fuck you the fuck you all in my face , gone befo I slap the fuck out you" I told her aggressively.

"Well smack me then bi-" she didn't even get to finish , I smacked fye out her ass.

"BITCH" she yelled and jumped up and we started hitting.

Paris

I jumped hearing a loud smack and looking over seeing polo and bry fighting

We all started laughing as they was tussling. After awhile he started beating her up so I jumped up.

I jumped in , jumping polo with bry when ace jumped in , making Nyla jump in , which made mylo jump in.

We was all just fighting high as fuck.

Getting out of breath we stopped fighting and all had a good laugh , breathing hard.

We sat down and looked at the time seeing it was about 5 now.

We started to get up and head out the door to get to the mall before they closed.

While deciding rides , polo said bry couldn't ride with him and walked to his car.

She rolled her eyes and walked behind him anyway.

Yeppp that's my girl , fuck what he talking bout. I laughed and my thoughts and followed ace to his car.

While Nyla went with mylo.

We hopped in and listened to music the whole way there just vibing & smoking another blunt.

Once we pulled up so did polo and Mylo.

I grabbed my lipgloss and put some on , fixing my hair and making sure I looked ok before getting out.

We made our way out the cars and into the mall.

At the mall

Ofc the first thing we did was go to the food court to get food.

We all decided we wanted wings and got in the line.

As we were waiting these 3 girls walked up mugging us.

I returned the mug and stared them down. I realized they were looking at ace but he was trying to act like he didn't see them.

"ACE" I heard one of them scream.

He still tried to ignore her , "ACE IK YOU HEAR ME" she yelled again as she made her way over to us.

"This bitch" I heard him mumble and she walked up.

"Youn hear me calling you ace , huh" she asked all in his face.

"Yes sam wassgood" he said finally acknowledging her.

"Why you ain't text me back but at the mall with these ppl" she asked him looking disgusted.

I laughed at this bitch cause if anything that lace is fucking disgusting. But I stayed quiet to hear his response first.

"Bruh these my ppls and you not my bitch , why you clocking me" he asked her slightly annoyed.

"I was your bitch the other day when you was fucking me tho" she said smirking my way.

I seen the line moving up as I turned to face her

"Um idk if you think we give a fuck but nobody over here is his bitch , and the only thing disgusting is that fucking lace , hell on bitch" I said

And with that walked to the register as everybody followed.

She stood there looking stupid as fuck. We got our food and sat down.

We finished eating and got up to go to the dress stores.

Once we got in we went our separate ways finding dresses.

A worker approached us staring at ace asking did we need any help.

I started to answer until I seen him smirking.

I just walked away while he talked to her. Dont get mad Paris dats not your nigga i kept telling myself as I looked around for more.

I found this cute pink dress , if yall can't tell it's my favorite color.

Meeting back at the register with the girls , I told them cmon and pay so we could leave them.

We paid for our dressed and left the boys in there while we walked around more.

We started talking about the shit at the food court.

"That bitch was definitely trying to be funny" Nyla said.

"No fr like bitch I'll beat you the fuck down gtf on" i said laughing.

"Bitch I meant to mention earlier at the gas station about yall 2 matching that's probably why she thought that" bry said looking at me.

I started thinking and looked down realizing we did.

"I be so high I didn't even notice wtf" I said laughing.

"You fw him?" Nyla asked me.

"Idk he seem cool but yk what they say about him at school and it seem true" I told her speaking truthfully.

"Yeah he do seem like he got a lot going on" bry said , shaking her head.

"Yeah but idk it is what it is , yk p never stressed bout nan nigga" i said brushing it off.

We walked around for a few more minutes before Nyla phone started ringing.

I figured it was mylo cause after she hung up we made our way back to the front where we parked.

I made my way behind Nyla and got in the car with her and mylo.

Only to be snatched out 5 secs later by ace.

He snatched me up and threw me aggressively in his car & slammed the door.

He got in a pulled off looking irritated.

But did I give a fuck ... no i didn't.

It was silent as he drove back to mylo house.