Part 4

Paris

Arriving to mylo house I tried to get out the car but the door was locked

Arriving to mylo house I tried to get out the car but the door was locked. Everytime I unlock it he locks it back.

I sit back annoyed and look at him waiting for him to talk.

"You mad at me or sum" he asked mugging me.

"No" i said back rolling my eyes.

"So wassup why you wasn't tryna ride wit me" he asked.

"Cause ian want to tf" i replied back smartly.

He let out a deep chuckle and unlocked the doors , i quickly pushed the door open and got out getting into my car.

As i got into my car the rest of them pulled up and me , Nyla & bree left to go home , knowing we had school in the morning.

Tamir (ace)

Once the girls pulled off the boys hopped in my car and we drove to the trap

Once the girls pulled off the boys hopped in my car and we drove to the trap. I drove fast and irritated ready to kill some shit , thinkin bout how P got me fucked up.

We arrived to the trap and hopped out. Walking in we seen everybody in black loading guns. We walked to my office to get our clothes and change.

Polo went first , then mylo , then me. After we was done we went back downstairs and went over the plan.

"Alright yall so we going to 12th st to shoot that bitch up , they having a party over that way" liam another one of my workers spoke.

"We gone come 2 vans deep , polo you gone go to the front wit demon and beez. Mylo you gone be on top with the snipe just in case shit get sticky. And ace you , sko & skinny gone go through the back" he spoke breaking down the plan.

"We gone talk through the walkie if needed but we shouldn't need allat , these niggas is nobody" liam finished.

"Alright yall heard em let's move out." I yelled and everybody walked out.

We finally arrived parked a lil down from the house. We all walked up going our separate ways.

As polo , demon , and beez walk to the front i hear shots letting us know to go in through the back.