Introduction

Welcome to the land of Fiore, a place full of magic and mischief. Fiore is full of places called wizard guilds, but two stand out above the rest and they are Fairy Tail and The Beautiful World. Both guilds have many powerful wizards and have always been rivals, but maybe these rivals could become friends.
In Fairy Tail some of the more notable wizards include
Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragon slayer with a tendency to break almost everything he comes into contact with and a blue cat companion named Happy.
Gray Fullbuster, an Ice-make Mage, with a bad stripping habit.
Erza Scarlet, an incredibly powerful Requip Mage, she has a very tragic past and would do anything for her friends.
Lucy Heartfilia, a Celestial Spirit Mage, who manages to get pulled into trouble wherever she goes and has almost all of the Golden Zodiac keys.
Wendy Marvel, an Air Dragon Slayer who cares deeply for her friends and a a white exceed companion named Carla.
Gajeel Redfox, an Iron Dragon Slayer who appears tough but has a soft side too, he has a black exceed companion named Pantherlily.
Levy McGarden, a Solid Script Mage who is one of the smartest mages in the entire guild.
Juvia Lockser, a Water Mage who has an enormous amount of love for Gray, she is a very powerful mage, especially when Gray is threatened.
Laxus Dreyar, a Lighting Dragon Slayer who is one of the most powerful mages in the entire guild and is also the guild master's grandson.
And Mirajane Strauss, a Takeover Mage who is another one of the guilds most powerful mages. She looks sweet normally but if you mess with her or her family she becomes practically a whole other person.

But, The Beautiful World is nothing to scoff at either. They have many powerful mages as well, some of the most notable include,
Feliciano and Lovino Vargas, these twins have pasta whip magic, it made sound ridiculous now but I'm sure you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of their attacks.
Kiku Honda, a Requip Mage who mostly uses a katana and other traditional Japanese weapons.
Alfred F. Jones, a Mage with his own special magic, Fire Eagle magic. This allows him to create birds out of flames and attack with birds of flames.
Matthieu Williams, an Invisibility Mage, he can turn himself invisible along with other objects and use invisible attacks.
Francis Bonnefoy, a Mage with broken heart magic, this allows him to inflict the pain of a broken heart on anyone.
Arthur Kirkland, a Black Magic Mage, sometimes his spells don't work, but most of the time they do, so he is feared for his Black Magic skill.
Ivan Braginsky, an Ice God Slayer, sometimes he can be a little cruel but he doesn't know, so it isn't his fault.
Yao Wang, a Celestial Spirit Mage, he has many silver keys but not very many powerful ones.
Ludwig Beilschmidt, an Earth Dragon Slayer, he is one of the most serious mages in the guild.
Roderich Edelstein, a Mind Control Mage, he uses his piano music to control people's minds.
Elizabeta Hedervary, an Earth God Slayer Mage, she has similar powers to Ludwig but hers are a bit stronger.
And Last but not least,
Gilbert Beilschmidt, a Sound Mage, he can amplify any sound and even his own voice to deafen others, but other loud sounds do not affect him in the least. He probably is the most powerful mage in the guild, even though his father thought he would be a failure because of his hair and eye color. He also has bird summoning magic, to summon birds wherever he is.

These two guilds are rivals, but they are equals in power, which makes them even more of rivals. But these two guilds can't ever seem to stay out of trouble, and have plenty of trouble ahead of them.

((Disclaimer, I don't own either Fairy Tail or Hetalia.))