CHAPTER 3: Playing With the Big Boys (Taylor's Version)

okay, so: in this chapter, I will be using honorifics (which I don't think I've used in the first two chapters) throughout because I think it will be important for establishing the original characters introduced in this chapter!! I am also just trying to get a feel for this book again haha

also. i am not knowledgeable about jjk's power system and how cursed techniques work ever since i originally made this (i am not caught up with the manga or the anime), so like. stuff is gonna be wrong here, but that's showbiz, baby. (i'm serious, pls don't try and use facts and logic on me, i will remain in delusion and ignorance until i actually catch up on the manga/anime lmao)

if the characters are OOC... just let me play in the space lmao i am the definition of rusty (excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses-)

---

"Alright, my precious students! Thank you so much for gathering here-" Gojo greeted his pupils at the beginning of class. The first four original first-years were in your classic spots, with the order being Panda, Maki, Inumaki, you, and then Yuta. Yuta was more relaxed in his desk next to yours than he was when he was seated next to Maki. She gave him such a glare on the first day that he requested to be moved, and bam! He was moved to sit next to you and his world has been that much better ever since.

"Hurry up and get to the point." Maki cut him off, and Gojo pouted at her cruel words. She's always so harsh!

"Haha! Very well then! This coming weekend, I will be taking (Name) and Yuta to Kyoto for the Tokyo Goodwill Event there, so if there's anything you need, you can ask-"

"The Kyoto Goodwill Event?!" Maki and Panda repeated what their teacher informed them in complete astonishment. Inumaki whispered a quiet "mustard leaf."

Gojo dropped the knowledge bomb on his students out of absolutely nowhere. Maki, Inumaki, and Panda were left almost floored, while Yuta was sweating bullets. You, however? You were all sunshine and rainbows because you were gonna go on a field trip! Yay!!

"No, it's the Tokyo Goodwill Event since Tokyo is going to Kyoto," Gojo explained, but Panda furrowed his brows.

"That... makes no sense," he said.

"Okay, well, regardless of the title, (Name) and Yuta will be going!" Gojo clapped his hands together, and Maki just scoffed. After all, she needed ten business days, minimum, to mentally prepare herself for being away from you, so this was not something she was super hyped about.

"They're only first years, though. Don't you need to be a second year to even be considered?" Maki asked, crossing her arms. She protecc.

"Well, two of the second years got in a wee bit of trouble with the higher ups, so we need two other students to take their spots!" Gojo said. It seemed like the end of the conversation bits that you needed to pay attention to, so you let yourself finally succumb to the feelings of excitement you were experiencing. Your eyes lit up. Oh, yay! I get to go to Kyoto! I hope I get to see Nori~!

The other first-years, on the other hand, were considerably less thrilled for this whole adventure than you. Well... Maki and Inumaki weren't pumped at all, but Panda was just kinda jealous about the opportunity you and Yuta were given.

Maki and Inumaki approached the newest member of the first years, and Yuta started shrinking in on himself. Oh, boy. This can't be good. He thought.

"Yuta," Maki said.

"Kelp." Inumaki followed up.

"You are going to Kyoto with (Name). Alone. If anything - anything - happens to her while you're gone, don't bother coming back." Oh Lord, not the shovel talk-