33. Reena

"Hello Soham!"

"Hello Soham!"

"Yess Reena."

"Did you do my work? " I asked on the call.

"Yess I tried to make it as clear as possible, See if it works for you...I'll just email it to you right away." He said.

"Thank you so much yaar." I thanked.

I opened the email and zoomed in on the board.

Rusan Pharma Ltd.

A pharmaceutical company. Looks like it's been closed for a while because of the iron rust on the edges of the board. As much picture was available it was pretty sure the whole area was abandoned. Maybe that's why no one has caught him yet. But not anymore! I was very sweet to the stalker because he was caring and trying to keep me safe but after the video I can't trust him. I have to find him as soon as possible.

Google: Rusan Pharma Ltd.

There are only two companies of this name, one which was near the city surrounded by a lot of companies and residential areas so obviously it's not the one. The other one was at the beginning of the village side. This is the place I am looking for.

It can be risky to go at night so I have to go now in the daytime.

"Choti Maa, where is bhai?" I asked wearing my jacket.

"He has gone to Pune for some work, he will come late at night. Why?" She asked.

"No just asking casually. I am going to my classmates house for a case study." I said and took the car keys.

"Go with the driver."

"No he drives very slowly."

Before she could say anything further I left.

Google Maps were showing 2 hours drive including the traffic. It's going to be a very tiring day I know it already.

And finally I was here.

I was at the board and across it was a broken house which had a big ground around itself.

I started walking towards the house and while I was walking through the ground I felt weird. There is something wrong with this ground. It feels like it has been dugged for like million times. There were flowers in a very organized manner like someone purposely planted it.

I went inside and the opposite wall was filled with photographs. There were cross marks on the photographs. The guy who was blackmailing me was also present in one of the photographs with a cross mark. So I assumed that all these people were killed by the stalker.

I started searching for clues when I got scared by a robotic voice.

"Welcome baby girl." The voice echoed.