71

~Chapter 71~

"Lan Feng!"

A shrill cry woke everyone up, and they saw the phoenix crown in Hua Shu's hand falling to the ground. She almost staggered to Lan Feng, who was half kneeling, and supported his body.

His inner elixir shattered, the blood flow reversed, and the body that was still warm last night has become extremely cold. Hua Shu tremblingly went to explore Lan Feng's fairy spirit and found that his soul had been completely destroyed.

Hua Shu's eyes were full of disbelief. She pressed her hands on Lan Feng's chest and tried her best to inject immortal power into him. But it's obviously too late now. The immortal power has entered Lan Feng's body and is useless.

The Peacock King who followed couldn't bear to see it, so he quickly stepped forward and called Hua Shu in a low voice. 

"Shu'er, Shu'er! Lord Lan Feng, he..."

"The Divine Dew of Yao Chi!" Hua Shu suddenly spoke, a glimmer of hope flashed in her eyes, and she looked for it in Lan Feng's sleeves, "He told me that he had the Divine Dew Yao Chi given to him by the Heavenly Empress. It can gather souls and heal wounds. It can definitely him! We can definitely save him!"

But there was nothing in Lan Feng's sleeves. The bottle of Yao Chi Divine Dew that he had treasured for hundreds of years was not in his sleeves.

"Where is the Divine Dew Yao Chi?" Hua Shu was shocked and angry, her voice hoarse, "Where is the Divine Dew Yao Chi on him!"

She searched Lan Feng's sleeves over and over again, her eyes were blood red, and she seemed to be crazy.

With Hua Shu looking like this, no one dared to step forward and hold her. 

The most important thing now is to find out who killed Lan Feng. The maids who followed him didn't know what to do. 

Seeing something was wrong, the Peacock King quickly pulled away from Hua Shu, used his immortal power to gather his voice, and called out loudly: "Shu'er!"

Hua Shu was shocked by this sound and acted frantically. She stared blankly at the Peacock King in front of her, her eyes filled with confusion. 

The Peacock King said solemnly: "Shu'er, Lord Lan Feng is already dead."

"Who?" After a long while, Hua Shu suddenly spoke, with a cold chill in her eyes, "Who killed Lan Feng?"

As if she suddenly woke up, she stood up suddenly and looked at the Immortal Lord behind her. Her eyes fell on the Immortal Attendant of Ling Yu Palace, "Why isn't His Majesty in Ling Yu Palace? What happened!"

Zhao Feng, the manager of Ling Yu Palace, had a pale face. When he saw all the immortals looking at him, he knelt down with a plop and said in a trembling voice: "Your Highness, I don't know. Half an hour ago, the Lord suddenly said that he wanted to go out. He told me not to make it public and say that he will come back as soon as he goes, so as not to miss the wedding time. I don't know why the Lord came to Imperial Palace."

Imperial Hall was the training place of the former Heavenly Emperor Mu Guang. After he transformed into a stone dragon, in order to show his respect for Mu Guang, this hall was sealed by Feng Ran, and all immortals were strictly ordered not to enter here. Only Lan Feng, who is ordered by Feng Ran to take charge of the Heavenly Palace, has the right to enter this palace and has the way to unlock the seal.

Feng Ran has long been promoted to the rank of God, and the seal she has set will never be broken into casually. 

The seal of this palace itself has the power of God. Because of this, Lan Feng fought with the opponent inside the seal of Imperial Palace without being noticed by the immortal lords of the entire Heavenly Palace. It was not until Lan Feng used his last breath to break through the seal of Imperial Palace only to wake up the immortals waiting for the wedding in Wu Ji Hall.