one.

𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃. He was someone who respected peace when living in a violent household. As a child, his father would always yell at him, his mother never did anything other than watch. If Ezra were to let his anger out on his mother for not defending I'm, she'd change the story and become the victim. 

Luckily, to escape his nightmare, Ezra visited his cousins, Jake and Tom. They were always together. Sadly, the friendship of three became one person. Tom, murdered because of greed and Jake, unknown death. Most likely suicide. 

Ezra ran away from home, only to be found by two men that have found his cousin's bodies and was promised money to go to Pandora and see what was there. 

"Ezra, right?" a man grabbed Ezra's shoulder. Ezra had been wandering around the entire building, he didn't have any thought behind his blue eyes. He nodded to the man who pushed out his arm towards him for a handshake. 

"I'm Norm. Norm Spellman, my and Tom did avatar training together, and I'm truly sorry for your loss," Norm said, sympathetically. 

Yet again, Ezra nodded as he followed Norm to the link room. Here, he saw a big body in a tube. Looking at his, specifically made for him, he saw how much the creature resembled himself. The same eyes, his cleft chin was also there. 

*** 

"Apparently, the driver is matched to his own avatar. Everything is similar with the creature," Ezra said into the camera. He frowned at the thought of him seeing a recording of himself in the future. 

"Why are we doing this? Can't I just write?" he turned to ask Norm. "Well, you could do that, but we have to get in the habit on documenting everything that happens. What we see, feel, hear, so everything."

Ezra rolled his eyes, looking back into the camera. "Hey, it keeps you sane for the next six years here."

Looking at himself, Ezra took a moment to look himself in the eye. This is where he will be for the next six years so he knew he must get used to it. "Well, hello future me, and kids if I end up having any. Here, I am. College dropout, in another planet, going to be a walking smurf in a few days....."

When he finished talking, the entire crew prepared for the one and only Grace Augustine to come back. "Where's my goddamn cigarette?" she yelled out. 

"Here she is. Grace Augustine, the legend of this place," Norm praised. "Yeah, pretty cranky too," Ezra commented.

"There she is, Cinderella back from the ball." (a/n someone please remind me his name, he's the dude with glasses, i'm calling him jim until i find out)

"Grace, I'd like you to meet Norm Spellman and Ezra Sully," Jim introduced the two the woman. Grace expected Tom Sully, not some man who had no education on the planet. Thank goodness Norm knew navi. Would you go to Italy without knowing Italian? No, you wouldn't. 

But Ezra obviously didn't get the memo. 

"What about you? Any navi?" she turned to Ezra.

"Um, I can speak German and some French."

Grace rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh of disappointment. "Do you have at least any lab training?"

"I dissected a frog once in middle school, vomited afterwards." Letting out another sigh, Grace walked out of the room. "Do you see this? They're just pissing us without even the courtesy of calling it rain."