three.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏. His first thought was to make a weapon for himself. He was very cautions of his surroundings, watching every step he took and who was in front of him, behind him, everything. 

However, he didn't look to see this his life was about end by a navi. Luckily, the navi was interrupted by an atokirina, stopped her from taking Ezra's life. She allowed him to live, but watched from afar. 

Later in the night, Ezra didn't sleep. Not only because of his insomnia, and because of the insects and all the animals around him. He finally got fire to lit up he saw all the creatures around him. 

"Come on, leave me alone now," he pleaded.  "Alright, fine then, I don't have all night." Ezra took matters in his own hands and attacked them all. One jumped on top of him, but Ezra used his knife. 

An arrow appeared on one of them, Ezra turned around to see a navi women in front of him. "Damn," he said to himself as he saw the women take the creatures very easily. 

Neytiri turned to him and grabbed the piece of wood that was on fire. She threw it into the water before walking towards on of the creatures. 

"Thank you, well obviously you probably don't understand what I'm saying but thank you and everything..." he continued taking although the woman was never listening to him. 

Giving him a quick glance, she walked away only to have Ezra following him behind. "Wait, lady, wait no manners, ma'am. Woah, you're fast." 

Ezra grabbed Neytiri arm but she took it as an offense and whipped around and throw him to the ground. "Damn, princess. You can hit."

"Do not thank," she said in English with a thick accent. "This is sad, very sad only."

Ezra slowly sat up, apologizing in confusion. 

"This is your fault, they didn't need to die." 

"My fault? they attacked me-"

"Your fault!" she said. "You're like a baby. Making noise, don't know what to do. Now, you follow me."

Ezra got up carefully, asking if she cared about the animals so much, why would she save him? "Because you have courage and you are very kind...but very ignorant. You don't listen, you walk around with no thinking." 

Humbling. 

Neytiri walked away and Ezra continued to follow her. "Well, princess, if I'm a baby, why don't you teach me?" he suggested.

"If sky people do not see, how would I teach you? And you don't think, you just do something."

"So, teach me how to think and see..." he struggled to keep up with her. 

Ezra now realized this he was on a log that connected two tress up in the air after the navi woman said that no one would be able to teach him how to see and think. 

"Holy shit."

Neytiri turned around to see Ezra's face in fear. Although he was a marine, deep down the fear of heights never completely left him. "Are you afraid of heights?" she grabbed his shoulders to get Ezra to face her. 

"Um, no, yeah. I have a lost of fears actually."

"Surprising, coming from a sky person."

She managed to calm him down by finding a way for him to focus on her and ignoring everything around them. It was silent, peaceful, and Ezra began to calm down. "Good," she said before walking away again.