73

~Chapter 73~

"Lan Feng was killed?" A Yin was stunned for a moment, and finally saw a few unfaded blood stains on a corner of Hua Shu's red wedding dress, and lost her voice.

"Hua Shu! What's going on? What happened to Lan Feng?" At this moment, Gu Jin appeared in the sky, flying swords flew across, and landed in front of everyone.

He crossed over A Yin and assumed the posture of a protector, facing Yu Feng, Hua Shu and the immortals.

Seeing his behavior, A Yin felt warm in her heart and took a step back. She didn't care about Hua Shu's rude words just now. After all, the news of Lord Lan Feng's murder was too shocking, and she was still not sensible enough to get angry with her over such a trivial matter.

Seeing Gu Jin's appearance, the cold look on Hua Shu's eyebrows softened slightly. She turned her head away, unwilling to recall the scene of Lan Feng's murder.

Yu Feng saw the sadness in Hua Shu's eyes, sighed, and said: "Immortal Lord, since you have appeared, let me talk to you. Two days ago..." Yu Feng's voice sounded, je slowly recounted the scene that happened in the Heavenly Palace until he said that they had followed the traces of the demon fox that assassinated Lan Feng all the way to Da Ze Mountain.

Gu Jin frowned upon hearing this, while A Yin and Yan Shuang were surprised and in disbelief. They thought of A Jiu in the mountains at the same time, and there was a hint of worry in their eyes. The expressions on the two people's faces did not hide from the observant Yu Feng. He thought inwardly that there was indeed a secret hidden in Da Ze Mountain.

"As shown in the world-viewing mirror, the demon fox has not left since entering Da Ze Mountain." Yu Feng looked at Gu Jin, his expression solemn and sincere, "Immortal Lord, we all know that the Da Ze Mountain will never hide this demon, but the demon fox has indeed entered the mountain and it knows how to unlock the mountain-protecting formation. Please help us and let me capture this demon first, and then ask for details."

In the face of the fact that the demon fox fled into Da Ze Mountain, Yu Feng's words were already spoken extremely euphemistically.

Faced with such a major event, which also involved the reputation of Da Ze Mountain, A Yin and Yan Shuang both looked at Gu Jin in silence, waiting for his decision.

Under the gaze of the immortals and generals who filled the sky, Gu Jin raised his head and said in a deep voice: "Sir Yu Feng, dear immortals, to be honest, there is indeed a nine-tailed demon fox in Da Ze Mountain."

"A Jin!" Yan Shuang called him in a voice, unable to hide her anxiety.

Gu Jin lookes at Yan Shuang and shook his head, with comfort in his eyes. A Yin patted Yan Shuang comfortingly and whispered: "Don't worry, since A Jin has spoken, he will definitely protect A Jiu."

This shocking sentence made the immortals stunned. Hua Shu's expression changed, and a touch of coldness and anger appeared on her face. 

Yu Feng looked surprised, but was much calmer than the others. He looked at Gu Jin and said: "Immortal Lord, why is there a demon fox in your Da Ze Mountain? Then this demon fox..."

"Don't worry, Your Lordship, he is definitely not the one who assassinated Lord Lan Feng." Gu Jin said calmly, "This fox is the nephew of the Queen of Demon Fox Clan. Half a year ago, my junior sister and I went to the Demon Realm to look for Feng Yin's soul and he was trapped in the Nine Nether Purgatory in Zi Yue Mountain. It was Hong Yi who came to rescue us, and my junior sister and I were able to escape from the God-Killing Flower. He was injured by the God-Killing Flower, and my junior sister was a Water Condensation Beast. She has the spiritual power to heal the inner core, so we left him in Da Ze Mountain to recuperate. His internal injuries have never healed, how can he enter the Heavenly Palace to assassinate Lord Lan Feng?"