74

~Chapter 74~

"As long as you hand Hong Yi over to me, the matter between us will be wiped out!"

Hua Shu's voice resounded over Da Ze Mountain. Gu Jin's hand holding the sword froze, forced by Hua Shu's words to make a difficult decision.

Three months ago, when Hua Shu lent him the Feather Bird Crown to refine the magic elixir, she had made a request - as long as it was not an unjust act that violated his conscience, whenever Hua Shu had a wish, he would do it. 

Unexpectedly, in just three months, Hua Shu asked him to fulfill his original promise, but in front of the Immortal Lords and A Yin.

Seeing Gu Jin's silence, Hua Shu became more powerful and was about to cross Gu Jin towards the mountains, but was stopped by Gu Jin who regained consciousness with a sword.

She said angrily: "Gu Jin, don't forget what you promised me back then!"

"I promised you that as long as it is what you want, I will do it for you." 

When A Yin, who was not far away, heard this, she suddenly raised her head and looked towards Gu Jin, with a look of disbelief flashing in her eyes.

As long as it is your wish, I will do it for you.

How much do you really like her that you are willing to make this kind of commitment?

A Jin, is Hua Shu so important to you?

Gu Jin's voice sounded deep: "But I also said that what I will do for you must not go against my conscience."

"He is a demon! Why would you rather believe in him than in me?" Hua Shu's eyes were filled with sadness. Gu Jin treats her with sincerity, and she treats Gu Jin with some sincerity. But Lan Feng suffered this tragedy and his thousand-year foundation was destroyed. He was willing to protect the murderer rather than believe her.

Hua Shu suddenly looked at A Yin behind him, "Just because that fox saved your junior sister, you are willing to protect him to this point? Gu Jin, you don't know right from wrong!"

Gu Jin's expression remained unchanged, "I know Hong Yi. Although he is arrogant and rude, he will never do anything harmful to others. Immortals and demons are divided into races but they have never been divided into good and evil."

Gu Jin's words rang loudly, which made the immortals all over the sky look surprised. He spoke loudly and looked solemnly. Although the immortals all over the world, no one refuted him.

"You!" Hua Shu was furious. She waved her hand and the power of the Sky-Shielding Umbrella was even stronger. "What if I must take him away today? Gu Jin, are you going to attack me?"

Gu Jin frowned. Although Hua Shu forced her to fight hard and ran into the mountain with an umbrella, he could not use his sword against Hua Shu today no matter what.

Lan Feng and Hua Shu's kindness to save A Yin was first, but Lan Feng died tragically behind. How could he attack Hua Shu when Lan Feng's body was still cold?

At the critical moment, a long voice came from the Eternal Life Palace under the nine-star lamp, and fell on the ears of immortals all over the sky calmly and solemnly. 

"Hua Shu, what Gu Jin said is true. I, Da Ze Mountain, can indeed guarantee that Hong Yi, the nephew of the Queen of the Fox Clan. He is definitely not the person who assassinated Lord Lan Feng in the Imperial Palace."