EP 14

I played right up to the fourth ball of his over. But ball number five fell to a yorker. I was a little late. But I made a bigger mistake than that, standing slightly outside the crease. That speedy ball, even yorker can be played standing outside? I could not think of it. A new boy will hit a yorker so quickly that it is out of the syllabus.

I saw that the boy did not celebrate even after I got out. Just closed his eyes once and thought something. I was surprised. Today's boys like to celebrate no matter what happens. I want everyone to celebrate even in small matters. From that point of view, this boy is exceptional. Very decent.

"Good bold." Achint Sir shouted immediately, greeting the boy.

I moved away from the crease with the bat. There are pavilions in our grounds. They are opened when there is a match. It is closed during practice. I went to the bench and put the bat. Then I opened the jersey.

After playing a few overs this summer, I was completely drenched in sweat. Now we need some water. A water mug was kept beside the bench. I drank quite a bit of water from there.

I was not worried about getting out. Earlier I had my own technique of playing fast bowlers. Everyone used to say that no one else can play fast bowling like me. At that time, I did not allow the bowlers to be set. I had a shot for every ball. The stronger the ball, the easier it was to play. And now I got out like this to a fast bowler! I realized that Sunidhi didn't leave my life alone, she took a lot of things with her! My life is messed up.

"Shanda, was the ball good?" I saw the boy standing in front of me wiping his sweat with a handkerchief. He was panting a little.

I sat on the grass next to the bat. I smiled and said, "The ball was great. Totally unexpected. I couldn't have imagined it. And your speed is also greatKeep it up."

The boy blushed a little after hearing his praise. I saw her fair cheeks turn pink. He said in a shy voice, "What do you say!"

"Your first year?" I asked as I moved the guard over the track shoot.

The boy shook his head slightly. He sat in front of me and said, "Hmm, I'm TanishTanish Shah. Economics First Year.”

"You're not serious!" I tried to show extra interest by pretending to be funny.

"Why do you say that? Why do you think so?" The boy looked at me carefully. Koieschan mark in the eye.

"No, I mean your subject is economics, that's why I'm asking." I smiled a little, "Then I saw that there was no celebration even after taking the wicket."

Tanish's face darkened a little. He didn't say anything. I didn't beat him too much. What's the point of being unemployed? Maybe I accidentally hurt something. It does not make sense to increase it now for no reason. We all have some wounds and pains in our lives. I understand how sensitive they are. I understand how it feels when all those memories suddenly come to the fore.

Sir, what are you talking about with others? Sir's eyes seem to be determined. Sir's only aim now is to get this trophy that anyone can see.

And what is my goal? Being a god? A girl chased me like that. Said he was never serious! Still love him shamelessly? What should that be? People do not say Hengla!

I closed my eyes. Everything turned black before my eyes. All the commotion stopped in an instant. All around was nothingness. Now I tried to think about Sunidhi. He is in this city. Breathing in this air. But I have no right on him! May God never let this happen to anyone else.

So what is Sunidhi doing now? Who is he with? What with that Aryan Bhowmik?

(continued)