75

~Chapter 75~

As the demon light appeared, layers of sky thunder gathered over Da Ze Mountain, shrouding the Palace of Eternal Life.

It seems that Hong Yi is about to be promoted to Lord. Yu Feng looked at Xian Shan and sighed: "Headmaster, Hong Yi is a demon after all. If you keep him in Da Ze Mountain, I'm afraid it will arouse doubts among the immortal clan. This time if he survive the tribulation......"

"Thank you, Lord, for reminding me. I knows that there are differences between immortals and demons. If a war breaks out between the two races, I will control my disciples and draw a clear line between them and the demon clan. But now the two races coexist peacefully, and Hong Yi is kind to my junior brothers and sisters. After he is promoted, it is up to him to decide whether to stay or leave." Xian Shan nodded to Yu Feng, although his voice was not loud, it fell clearly on the ears of the immortals, and the meaning of protecting Hong Yi was self-evident.

Da Ze Mountain has always been fair and generous in dealing with matters, and its previous headmasters are known to not get involved in disputes between the two clans. Xian Shan's attitude towards Hong Yi was not unexpected by the immortals, but they couldn't help but think that Da Ze Mountain had been hiding from the world for a long time. The disciples in the sect are too honest and kind, if they encounter a cunning and evil person, how can they have the ability to protect themselves? I just hope that the nine-star lantern can be lit quickly so that it can protect this benevolent sect of Immortal Realm.

Yu Feng thought this way, and without further persuasion, he exchanged a few words with Xian Shan and led the lords and generals back to the Heavenly Palace. Thinking that Lan Feng's funeral affairs had not been settled yet, he took Hua Mo and Hua Shu away together.

Seeing the immortals leaving, Xian Shan looked at the layers of thunder above Da Ze Mountain with a solemn expression.

The nine-star lantern was about to be lit. At this time, Hong Yi caused a catastrophe. If the thunder catastrophe accidentally hit the Eternal Life Palace, their three months of hard work would be in vain. Not only would the nine-star lantern not be able to be lit, it would also disappear into smoke.

Gu Jin also saw something was wrong and said: "Brother, A Jiu's promotion will cause a thunder, which will inevitably damage the Nine Star Lantern. We must help him block the thunder disaster and protect the Palace of Eternal Life."

Xian Shan nodded, "It seems that this is the only way. A Jiu happened to be in the Palace of Eternal Life to survive the tribulation. Now that he has entered, no one can get close to him, otherwise he will be in danger of falling into the devil or his demon core will break. Fortunately, the Lords of the Demon Clan only needs to go through 47 thunder tribulation, and with the two of you here, you can barely block the thunder for him." He glanced into the sky, and saw the thunderclouds getting thicker and thicker, and the roar of thunder and lightning. He got closer and said: "It seems that the thunder disaster will come today. I have to return to the Eternal Life Palace to assist your senior brother in keeping the Nine Star Lantern lit. Tonight, A Jin, in order to assist A Jiu in withstanding the thunder, you and Yan Shuang need to remain outside the Eternal Life Palace. Everything will be for nothing if we allow the thunder to accidentally destroy the main hall and prevent your elder brother and I from lighting the nine-star lantern."

Gu Jin thought of the pill being refined in the Forbidden Valley in the back mountain, and hesitated for a moment. He thought that after A Jiu survived the thunderstorm tonight, it would not be too late for him to return to the Forbidden Valley tomorrow to let the elixir come out, so he nodded. "Don't worry, Brother, A Shuang and I will definitely guard the Palace of Eternal Life."