Chapter 3: Hatsune Miku

"I have something crazy to tell you." Ichika said. Saki and I looked at each other. Did she win the lottery? Did she get a new guitar? Is she in a relationship? I didn't really know what to expect, I was really hoping it wasn't something weird like she met Hatsune Miku in person. 

"What is it?" Saki asked. Ichika fidgeted with her skirt before looking up at us. "I met Hatsune Miku in person." she finally spat out. My jaw hit the floor as well as Saki's. "Really? Oh my goodness, in the flesh?" Saki exclaimed, almost springing out of her seat. Ichika is the world's biggest Hatsune Miku fan so this is crazy. But Miku is not real? What is going on?

"Yeah and pigs can fly." I teased, Ichika didn't find it funny though. She just rolled her eyes, which made me giggle a little more. "I'm serious guys. Come to my house after school and I will show you." 

The teacher walked in shortly after and started class. I couldn't help but giggle to myself, what did she mean she 'met Hatsune Miku.' There is no way.

Well. There is a way. After school, Saki, Ichika, and I walked to Ichika's house to investigate what was going on. Before we knew it, Hatsune Miku was standing right in front of us to greet us to some world called Sekai? I honestly have no idea. 

Saki's eyes lit up like the night sky, seeing the teal haired legend in front of our very eyes. I was convincing myself I shifted to a different universe at this point. "HI MIKU!! Omg this is so cool! Ichi!!!" Saki shrieked, bouncing lightly in excitement. Miku giggled, "Hey guys! Welcome to your Sekai." 

This Sekai was our school, just with no one in it but us. There was a magical aura in the room, the only thing that made it feel like a "mysterious magic world".  I was a little confused, what is so special about this world then? "Um, what is all of this?" I asked, turning towards Miku. "Well, this isn't your Sekai specifically Y/n." she giggled. Oh. I guess I am not special, geez. "Huh?" I asked, slightly offended. Miku turns to Ichika and Saki, "This is their Sekai. This world was created because they have the same true feelings. Once they discover those feelings, they will be made into a song." What? How come I am not a part of this? "I am friends with them too. Why does this exclude me?" I whined, I wanted to be included. "Yeah, why is Y/n not included in this Sekai? Is it just me and Ichi?" Saki asked.

"No, there are two other members of this Sekai." Miku answered. "Honami and Shiho" Ichika added. Honami and Shiho? They aren't even friends with us anymore. "Our band, remember Saki?" 

"Oh yeah!!! Our band! Y/n, you don't play any instruments so that's why this Sekai isn't for you." Saki remarked. Oh and that apparently means I can't be a part of their fun world with Hatsune Miku. 

"Yes exactly Saki!" Miku exclaimed, giving Saki a high five. This just feels like a slap in the face. "We will help you find your true feelings along with Honami and Shiho." Miku promised. "We?" I asked, puzzled. 

Megurine Luka walked into the room and smiled. "Yes, we will help you guys out." Luka said, smiling softly. This now makes me feel worse. 

"Should I leave?" I asked, awkwardly. "What? Y/n?"

I pressed the play button on the Untitled song and came back to Ichika's room. Not going to lie, it stung a little to not be included in this. They are getting help from Hatsune Miku herself. 

I packed my stuff and walked out of Ichika's house. I started to tear up a little bit. Sure, I wasn't ever a part of their band. But I was their friend. As I was walking home, I bumped into someone. I wasn't expecting him at this time but hey, I wasn't complaining.

"Y/n? What are you doing out here alone?" Tsukasa asked. I wiped my tears in a sly way so he didn't see. "I'm just walking home." I replied. Tsukasa didn't look convinced and that is completely understandable. My eyes were a bit puffy from my tears. "Did Saki do something? She isn't with you." he said.

"No, she didn't. It isn't her fault. Or anyone's fault to be honest. I guess I'm just a little hurt that I'm left out." 

"Oh, I see. Saki is one to get too excited about things and it might look like she's leaving you out but I promise she isn't."

What he said is such a Tsukasa thing. Him and Saki have always been very close. Whenever she was struggling because of her illness, Tsukasa always knew what to say or how to help her feel better. He is like a magician. I know Ichika and Saki don't mean to leave me out. It just sucks. I love Hatsune Miku too, and Luka. I want to experience this amazing thing with them.

And it feels like I'm not allowed to.

"You're right Tsukasa, I shouldn't think this way of her or Ichika. They are just excited." I responded.

Tsukasa smiled, "Exactly. Saki loves you dearly and she would never want to hurt you." I smiled back, I know she wouldn't. "May I walk you home? It's getting dark." he asked. "Yes, thank you." I said, smiling.

We had a pleasant conversation about school. Saki, Ichika, and I went to Miya Girls Academy while Tsukasa went to Kamiyama High School. We talked about clubs, committees, classes, etc. I could listen to him talk for hours. He has so much confidence in himself and that isn't a bad thing.

I wish I could see myself that way.

Unfortunately, we saw my house. Dang. I didn't want our time to end. 

I thanked him for walking me home. He said "you're welcome, anytime" and headed to his place. My face was a little red when I got in the house. He walked me home. No, he was just being nice. Remember what Saki said, he sees me as a sister.

There is no way he feels that way about me.