Prologue Part Two

Arthur was the first one to spot Merlin.

"Merlin! Where's -" He looked around and spotted Athena. 

The two ran to each other and kissed right in the middle of the Hall. Of course, Mattheo was conducting their friend group to wolf-whistle and yell out encouragement at his best friend.

"FUCK OFF, YOU IDIOTS!"

Meanwhile, Gwen had ran to greet Merlin after saying hello to her brother, Gaius smiled at Arthur and Athena, Lady Lesso and Professor Dovey were hugging, Uther was trying to kill Morgana with his eyes while she was saying hello to Dot and Anadil, the Knights of the Round Table were greeting each other and Mordred had went and kissed Sophie. 

Merlin and Athena quickly went around greeting their old friends plus Rafal and Uther. They ignored Morgana and Mordred who had quickly joined together. Rafal was chained to a chair. Merlin put his talking Hat back on his head.

When they had all settled down, Dumbledore asked them, "Please introduce yourselves."

Arthur went first, "Arthur Pendragon."

"Gaius, Camelot's Court Physician."

"Just Gwen, please."

"Uther Pendragon."

"Gwaine," He stumbled drunkenly.

"Lancelot." 

"Leon."

"Elyan." Gwen smiled at him.

"Percival."

"Morgana." She cast her eyes to the ground.

"Mordred." He shuffled closer to Sophie.

"Sophie."

"Lady Lesso," she introduced herself strictly.

"Professor Dovey." The Dean of the School for Good held on to Lesso's hand.

"Beatrix." She curtsied.

"Anadil."

"Dot," the girl munched down on her bar of chocolate.

"Kiko," she gave a shy grin.

"Tristan."

"Professor Sader." He looked like Dumbledore, with that twinkle in his eye and that all-knowing look.

"Professor Anemone."

"Princess Uma." She immediately got dragged into conversation with Pansy.

"Professor Manley," he grunted. 

"Oh, and that's Rafal," Lesso explained.

"And before I forget, this is Hat." Hat jumped up and down on Merlin's head a few times.

Dumbledore quickly explained what was happening while Arthur just looked at his wife and servant.

"What could've happened in Camelot that was so important? I mean, I know what happened in the School for Good and Evil." He asked Athena.

She smiled lovingly at him and laughed. "You'd be surprised. And I'm sorry I never told you in Camelot."

He looked at her in confusion. "What-"

The screen turned on.