chapter 12 family dinner

Lisa pov
4 am and I couldn't sleep I went out from my and jungkook room he was sleeping like a little baby.
I wanted to go for a walk thinking about my life.

I think this decision about mine marriage is good

I think this decision about mine marriage is good. I think I started developing feelings towards jungkook and he too was so sweet. I was thinking about our future theni saw fairy coming in mine direction. Jisoo unnie?
"Jisoo unnie what are you.. "
"Lisa I need to meet up with our father"
I didn't ask much cause I saw scare in jisoo eyes.
"Let's go" I just said and we went to Castle

Jisoo pov
I saw my father
"Father!  I need to talk with you"
"Why so early I thought you and prince taehyung... "
"I'm not here with him I need to talk with you about evils"

"YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM"
"Princess Jisoo your tone... "
"Father they are going to kill you"
"I think you are trying to return to fairy world by getting divorce... Jisoo it's impossible once married you are bound forever. "
"Father i'm saying true they want to.. "
Then he exploded...
"I'M NOT GOING TO HEAR THAT ANYMORE AND IT'S FINAL" he shouted.
"I'm just trying to save kingdom"
"YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN THAT BY YOUR SILLY IMAGINATION"
I couldn't do anything

6 am
I was sitting with Rosie and Lisa in garden waiting for dinner.

Then guard came to us

"Princesses your sister is here with her husband. Princess Jisoo your husband is here too"
It's time to face evil...
We walked towards kitchen.
"Princesses Jisoo, Rose and Lisa are here"
There I saw him looking at me.

I want to know when and how exactly will they kill my father but I don't have access to this information

I want to know when and how exactly will they kill my father but I don't have access to this information. I needed to sit beside my father so I will be the one who will protect him during attack. I sat between taehyung and my father.
I suddenly heard his thoughts
'Just few minutes' I know it wasn't telepathy cause he was too much in his thoughts as he didn't look at me when I sat down.
I was scratching my hand in nervousness.
Then maids came with food trays.
I saw boys looking at each other woth meaningful glares. I was ready for anything what's going to happen.
They placed plates on every single place.
Boys didn't eat they were just staring at girls. Then taehyung cough
"I need to use bathroom" Just then he was about to stood up.
"I'll go with you" I said out loud
Everyone looked at us with widened eyes.
I shrugged it off. I know he is going to do something.
"Why thought..? " He asked.
'What are you doing fairy' he asked me using telepathy
"I will show you where it is I'm pretty sure you never used any here. "
' I'm protecting my family' I replied him by telepathy.
He smirked
"Okay let's go" I am dumbfounded why did he agreed.
I stood up and we left dinning room.
"So fairy what did you mean by saying 'you are protecting 'your family I don't understand"
"Oh keep it for yourself I know you are going to do something to kill my father and I won't let you do it without fighting.
He let out small chuckle
'Fairy... fairy you really think we would openly attack your father.. he is right now eating venom from poisonous creature. You can't help him" I widened my eyes this whole time I let him eat poisoned food.
I tired to ran towards dinning room but then taehyung grabbed me and  pinned me to wall

I tried to move but he blocked me. I tried to use air... Water... Anything but it didn't work.
"Jisoo you know. I never showed you my all abilities so you could do anything you wanted. Now game is ending here. "
I widened my eyes I tried to kick him but he didn't let go.
I started crying in frustration.

Rose pov
We heard lightings from outside.
"I see they are going to kill each other" Started joking my father I new something is wrong. I wanted to stand up and go to unnie but then Jimin held me
"Don't disturb them Jisoo will be okay" He said but I wanted to go check it
"Daughter didn't you hear your husband stay him and don't make scenes"
Jennie unnie was about to explode I saw her burning face if her ability was fire she would burn down whole castle.

Jisoo pov
"Let.t.. Me g.g.go" I said trying to loose his grip.
"You know... It's not only you who was trained by mythical creature. You think katsuki is the only one? I was trained by devil. The one who started whole chaos on these all three worlds."
It's not possible it's not true
"STOP IT" I shouted while crying I never felt that stupid... that weak.
"Soo I really like you your stubbornness but now it's unneeded. I want you to stop crying otherwise your sisters will be scared.. " I knew he was right after all j don't want them to come here and left father alone with evils. I calmed down myself and a looked up to him
"You are disgusting... I hate you" I said and then he pecked my lips. I hate this
It felt good and I hate myself for liking it.
He then locked distance between us again and kissed me. I wasn't in power to do anything. I didn't had air as he was kissing me for too long. I tried to push him off but he didn't move. Then I felt like blacking out but in that moment he stopped kiss. I was about to fall on ground when he held me.
"Fairy we are going to return to dinning room there... You are going to act normal or you will see worse things then your father's death. "

Jennie pov
I was really mad at father. Taehyung was doing something to Jisoo unnie and he didn't react at signs. I stood up yoongi tried to held my hand but I slapped him.
"Jennie sit down" I heard my father saying but I was about to leave room when my father collapsed down. I saw him struggling in pain I ran for doctors and after 3 minutes I returned I saw his lifeless body. Twins were kneeling down above his body crying. My mother statement was the worst one. She was going to have heart attack. Doctors suddenly walked towards my parents.
Some trying to make my mother calm down and another checking on my father's statement just then I heard footsteps.
"Jisoo unnie? " I saw tears rolling down her face looking at father's statement. There was taehyung with crossed arms.
"WHAT DID YOU DO" I shouted at Yoongi. I knew this was evils fault. And I knew Jisoo unnie knew that too.
"I don't know what you are talking about" He replied.
"I'm going to kill you... "