Break

Chn: gather around everyone there is something you all need to know.

Hearing their leader's voice 6 people slowly dragged themselves over to the living room where Chan was standing all of them still half asleep, but hey no one could blame them since it was still only 5 : 45 in the morning and way too early if you consider the usual wake up time of most of the Straykids members. But the last one had quickly came over hearing his leader. And that one being Seungmin who had woke up early to go in for vocal practice.

Lk: why did you call us here at this time ?

The oldest alpha still had Jisung clinging to his side on the verge of falling back asleep.

Chn: we I'm sorry I forgot to tell you all but we have to go in early today.

Louds groans filled the room hearing Chan's words but he asked them to quite down before speaking again .

Chn: aish before you all start groaning atleast let me finish what I'm saying...

Fel: ok hyung , carry on

Chn: so after few almost faintings last December and some actual ones like IN's situation the company was planning to put us on a rest period. And seeing how we are finished with album promotions for Rock Star and the awards season is also over . JYP official though now is the perfect time for that break. So we have work till noon today and then our rest period begins .

At the mention of rest period the entire dorm was suddenly awake . Cause no matter how much they loved performing and meeting stays. They had been exhausted with constant events and hectic schedule and a break sounded like heaven to them.

Hj: how long is the break period anyway?

Chn: 2 months.

Hj: 2 MONTHS ?!!. are you sure we are not in trouble and that this isn't just forced hiatus.

Chn: I can understand where you're coming from. But no this really is just a rest periods nothing else.

Lk: well that good news

Chn: it is so then whats everyone waiting get you asses to your rooms and get ready. Except Seungmin who is seems like he is already ready.

With that everyone else rushed to their rooms and started finishing their morning routines and getting ready. After letting out a quite chuckle at his members' behaviour chan too went up to his room to get ready for the day. But his getting ready was a bit different.

Once his basic morning routine was done chan went and made sure his room door was properly locked before unlocking and opening the hidden drawer under his bed and pulled out his rank hiding and sent hiding pills and scent masking oil for extra precautions. Once he took his pills and applied his oil he hid the medicines again and finished getting ready before going down to see Jisung was the only one left to finish getting ready.

Once the said omega had also finished getting ready they all ate their breakfast amd left for the company.

_______________________________

Straykids were currently in the practice room , going over the choreography for Lalalala when Felix and Minho noticed Chan was starting to sway. So Felix immediately rushed to Chan's side while Minho went to turn off the music before joining Felix.

Fel: are you ok ?

Chn: ya.  I'm fine , why was the music turned off

Lk: because we could see you swaying. So seriously are you all right ?

Chn: I'm fine really.

Fel: have you been eating well .

Chn: yes.

Fel: are you over working yourself?

Chn: nope

Lk: what about sleep?

Chn: ah ...

Fel: what's happening? It is your insomnia?

Chn: ya. It is. My insomnia seems to be getting worse all of a sudden. And no medicine seems to be working.

Js: hyung's sick ?

The two younger omega's had cuddled themselves into Chan's side hearing their leader was sick.

Chn: don't worry Ji. I'm fine it's just my insomnia. Nothing I can't handle.

Seung: you shouldn't take your health so lightly.e

Chn: I know Seungmin. And I'm not neglecting my health. This is just from my insomnia. Nothing I haven't dealt with before

Lk: well doesn't matter . Cause you are going to sit out this session.

Chn: WHAT! . I will do no such thing

Lk: well unfortunately it wasn't a request. It was a order from your alpha. So you better go sit down . Understood?

The way Minho's voice and pheromones filled the room had Chan's knees wobbling as he fought the urges to just kneel down and submit to his alpha. But he couldn't cause betas usually weren't effected much by alpha voice or alpha pheromones. The maximum damage alpha voice can do to a beta in that situation was being forced to do something against their will. And in the eyes of his group members he was a beta.

The omega's were pulled away from Chan's side and were being hugged by the rest of the alphas and beta. Not wanting them to be je effected by Minho's voice. Chan felt a pang of hurt in his chest at this sight. He wanted to be in their place. Getting hugged and comforted by his group mates. But there was nothing he could do except just obey Minho and not make him further mad.

Chn: yes . I understood.

Lk: good. You know we care for you right. That's why I'm harsh.

Chn: I know. And I'll take better care. We are getting a break anyway so I'll work on that.

With that Chan pulled himself over to a corner where he could sit and watch his members. Once he reached the place he plopped down on to the floor a little too hard after struggling to keep himself up with how exhausted from trying to keep himself from submitting. But luckily heard him over the sound of the song which had started playing again.

Or so he thought.