Practice

Felix had noticed noticed chan being off ever since they entered the practice room but he brushed it off thinking it must be because of the early morning schedule. But when towards the middle of Lalalala choreography when chan started swaying and that too dangerously, Felix was alerted and he quickly ran to the Beta. And turns out he wasn't the only one who noticed cause Minho was soon near Chan.

He was worried about his hyung and couldn't help asking what happened to him .

Fel: are you ok ?

Chn: ya.  I'm fine , why was the music turned off

Felix could easily see chan was lieing he always knew when chan was lieing about his health.

Lk: because we could see you swaying. So seriously are you all right ?

Chn: I'm fine really.

Fel: have you been eating well .

Chn: yes.

Fel: are you over working yourself?

Chn: nope

Lk: what about sleep?

Chn: ah ...

Felix knew chan had trouble sleeping, hell his whole group and even stay knew about it but chan had been taking medicines for that and had told them the medication was helping

Fel: what's happening? It is your insomnia?

Chn: ya. It is. My insomnia seems to be getting worse all of a sudden. And no medicine seems to be working.

Js: hyung's sick ?

The two younger omega's had cuddled themselves into Chan's side hearing their leader was sick.

Chn: don't worry Ji. I'm fine it's just my insomnia. Nothing I can't handle.

Seung: you shouldn't take your health so lightly.e

Chn: I know Seungmin. And I'm not neglecting my health. This is just from my insomnia. Nothing I haven't dealt with before

Lk: well doesn't matter . Cause you are going to sit out this session.

Chn: WHAT! . I will do no such thing

Felix could see Minho's face turning mad and he instantly knew speaking up against Minho in that situation was a wrong move from Chan

Lk: well unfortunately it wasn't a request. It was a order from your alpha. So you better go sit down . Understood?

Felix and Hyunjin immediately pulled the omegas away from chan. Not wanting them to be effected from Minho's anger. The alphas and betas were cuddling the omegas and realising their comforting pheromones to try and keep the omegas calm. But while all this was happening Felix had his eyes still on chan and he could see Chan's knees slightly shaking as if he was forcing himself to stay upright.

'weird' Felix thought cause he knew betas don't get affected by alpha voice atleast not the way omegas do and thats why each alpha was thought to never use their alpha voice on omegas since a very young age. Felix calmed himself saying it must me from the tiredness cause he couldn't really think of any other possibilities.

And Felix had noticed how chan had almost collapsed onto the floor when he went to sit down after Minho's order . He had alot of questions that needed answers but the only person who could give them to him was chan hyung who was going on pretending everything fine.