Doctor's visit

Felix , Jisung and chan were currently waiting outside the doctor's. Though reluctant and terrified at the thought of more people knowing his identity as an Omega at first. Chan had agreed to go for a check up after alot of reassurance from his members especially his fellow omegas and Felix

Nurs: Mr . Bang Christopher Chan?

Chn: here.

Nurs: well come on in the doctor is ready to see you.

Js: would it be ok in I entered with him. It's his first omega check up and he is a bit worried.

One look chan and the nurse could tell Jisung was right. Chan was fiddling with his fingers , he looked slightly pale and also he was slightly shaking in his seat

Nurs: you are an omega too ?

Js: yes mam. I'm an omega and a member of his pack.

Nurs: are you ok with this ?

Chn: yess please. I need him there.

Nurs: then it's fine you can come in.

Once the two omegas entered inside they were met with a sweet lady doctor in her 40s , she greeted them both with a smile. And seeing the nervous expression on Chan's face opted to make small talk and get the boy comfortable before the examination begins.

Once she was sure the boy was relaxed enough she explained all the procedures and how each test is going to take place , what she is going to do and all. The first ones were blood test . The doctor drew blood from Chan's arms. Jisung wincing at the scene and send it for testing.

Doc: Mr. Bang the next steps require you to change into these clothes you can change behind the screen there ok .

The doctor hands the clothes to Chan as he disappeared behind the privacy screen and change into the scrubs that was given to him. He felt awkward walking back as he was utterly naked under the thin layer of patient scrubs he was provided.

But still he walked and sat back down on the examination bed. The doctor quickly finished the initial and less private checks before speaking up again.

Doc: for the next part I need to examine you private area and also inside it. Would you like for Mr Han to step out ?

Chn: no no please I can't do this without him here

Doc: as you wish. You're comfort is what's most important.

With that the doctor got to work again examining his private area and the area surrounding it and inside she had also conducted an ultra scan to get a view of his internal organs.

Doc: ah that's all Mr. Bang . You can get dressed and wait for the results it will be a few minutes. I'll explain everything in detail once the results blood works also get back.

_______________________________

One of the  nurses brought Chan's results back and the doctor read through them before looking back up at the two omegas and speaking again

Doc: so good news . He will be able to have heats normally again once he is off the suppressants which I assume he already is.

Js: yes he stopped them since two days.

Doc: hm good. Now just like his heats . His pheromones will also be back to normal in a couple of day.

Js: what about future pups ?

That's question had Chan frozen in his place but Jisung gave a tight squeeze on his leader palms reminding him the younger is there.

Doc: He can safely get pregnant. But it might be difficult. Once he do gets pregnant there won't be any risk since his body seems healthy enough. But it will be hard for him to get pregnant. You  Mr. Bang is a very lucky individual cause a couple more uses of the medications you were taking could have caused you to become completely infertile.

Js: so is that all ?

Doc: yes that all you may leave . Pay the cash at the reception.