~Chapter 1~

Destiny's POV

I quickly walked out of the school building, trying to get away from all of the kids who had bullied me all day. As I get closer to my house across the street from the school I relise that if I go back there, my dad won't be happy. My name is Destiny and I have a 'perfect' life! Dad always getting drunk and beating me along with my younger sister. I am currently 17 years old while my sister is 15. When mom died of a heart attack when I was 12, me and my sister, Hope started living with our father. Me and Hope were those kind of girls that dyed their hair different colors and wore ripped black skinny jeans with a Falling in Reverse tank top with Black Veil Brides braclets all over our arms. I stop and look back at the school as I hear screaming along with laughter and yelling. I relise the screems are coming from Hope. I race back to the school at full speed and find my sister being kicked and beaten by Nathen, one of the big bullies in the school. The teachers are being held back by the rest of his gang with knives in their hands. I run up the steps and behind Nathen and knee him in the back. My sister is still on the ground crying and screaming. I knock out the rest of the gang easily and help my sister up and off of the school grounds.

HEYY GUYS HOPE U LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER!! Im going to be updating frequently so...ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! ------>

-Russian_Killer