~Chapter 5~

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! HERE IS THE NEXT CAPTER!

-Russian_Killer

Hope's POV

I woke up in a strange room, the walls were lavender purple with black lase on them, I looked around and saw a boy and his dog standing in the doorway. The boy looked alot like the dog, wide eyes, his mouth cut into a permanent smile, same with the dog. The boy looked up from his phone, "oh, your awake." I felt like I knew this boy, wait! This couldn't be him, could it? He ran away like forever ago! "J-Jeff W-what are you doing here?!" Jeff was the kid that lived three doors down from me. Jeff sighed, "its a LONG story, well I need to go tell Slender that your awake." And with that he walked out of the room and his dog fallowed. A few moments later he poked his head back in, and said "your sister hasn't woken up yet, she is in the room next to yours on the left." And with that, he left without saying another word. I sighed and got out of bed and snuck out into the hallway, the door to my left was open a tiny bit so I walked in to see Destiny sleeping soundly. The room looked similar to mine with dark blue walls instead of purple. I took a small step into the room and the floor creaked loudly. I saw destiny stir awake in her bed and look my direction. "Hope, is that you?" she asked quietly.