24

Bighit

Nari and Hyunjin were catching their breaths as soon as their performance ended. The mc was quite surprised seeing the two present. He was expecting the two of them to be missing because of their activities the night before. 

The two dancers almost considered not attending due to the tiredness. Not to add the jetlag they were feeling. But, just like said before, every performance in Kingdom matters. One performance can either give them a sure chance of winning or ruin their entire progress.

"Weren't you two in LA the night before? Didn't you two drink? Clips of you two at the afterparty are trending as of the moment." The mc asked, surprised.

"Yes and yes." Hyunjin answered, taking deep long breaths.

"I have the combination of jetlag and hangover. I feel like I'm floating." Nari chuckled.

The cold air wrapped around them as they began to think for the fourth and final round. The dance with Hyunjin and Nari went viral. Hyunjin even celebrated for reclaiming his throne as Nari's most popular ship after they went viral for their third-round performance.

It was now time for the fourth and final round. This time, they were given the freedom to do what they like. No limits, as they say. That means, they were given permission to do whatever they want.

Per agreement, they decided that they'll work with Bangtan, however, they were still thinking about what concept to choose. They needed to choose a concept that would perfectly cater all the idols present in the performance.

Minho suddenly placed a hoodie around her exposed arms, noticing that she was already starting to tremble a bit. "Can I play with your phone?" Nari whispered, not wanting to disturb Chan.

"Where's yours?" Minho asked but still giving her his phone. He didn't even need to open it as Nari has access to his phone. She knows his password. Not that he has anything to hide from her.

"Charging." Nari said.

"And you're telling me they don't like each other."

Seungmin smacked Jeongin.

They decided to order dinner once they were finished. It has been a long night and nobody really wants to cook.

"What about for the drinks?"

"Two cokes please." Minho said, not bothering to raise his head as they were still playing the game they played earlier on his phone.

"I'm assuming the other one is for Nari?"

Minho hummed. "Two medium spicy teokbokki." He spoke.

"The other one is for Nari again, right?" Han asked and Minho nodded.

The boys exchanged looks.

"This won't do. I'm sick and tired of playing push and pull." Han did not think twice before asking Nari's manager about the contact numbers of her unnies. It seems as if the introvert in his body left the moment he did it.

"We're all going to pick up the order. You two staying here?" Chan asked.

Minho and Nari nodded. They were too busy with each other that they failed to notice how weird and suspicious it was for all seven of them to pick up an order their managers can easily do.