32

Suchwita

Nari and Minho were getting ready to enter the studio. Nari was holding paper bag where the drink they brought was hidden. Minho was holding the gift they brought for him. It was actually their first variety show where they'll answer the questions about their relationship.

More than fifty shows wanted them, but they refused each and every single one of them. Not wanting to go on a show that will only use them for views and not on a show they'll just end up uncomfortable on. It is one of the main reasons why they chose Suchwita amongst all those other shows.

"You're going home drunk today." Nari can already predict the future. The drink they chose was a particularly strong one. Nari knew Minho does not have the highest of tolerance and this drink was sure to send a drunk Minho home that night.

Minho chuckled. "What about you? Aren't you going to get drunk as well?" 

Nari shook her head and laughed. "SM halloween afterparties are something else. Try drinking with Heechul, Xiumin, and Doyoung. You'll understand what I meant. Not to add Boa unnie." Nari shivered, remembering the shenanigans they make during those afterparties.

Minho just smiled, interlocking their fingers as the show began. 

"Hello, everyone, it's Suchwita. We're back again with a very special guest for this episode. These two hold a special place in our heart. The Bighit family will always welcome them with open arms." Yoongi turned to the camera and laughed at what was on the tablet. "We're here to give you dating advice because you're getting old and you're not getting any younger."

Yoongi sighed. "I'm sure you guys already know them. Please welcme, Minho and Nari." He introduced and the two entered with interlocked fingers. Yoongi stared at their fingers and pinched the bridge of his nose jokingly. "Sit down and introduce yourselves."

"Hello. I'm Stray Kids Minho."

Nari followed next. "Hi. I'm Lumina Nari." She greeted.

Minho gave their gift to Yoongi who placed it aside for the moment. "What drink did you bring?"

Nari smiled as she lifted the bag. "This was actually recommended by Heechul. He said it was a strong alcohol and as soon as he said strong, I bought it." She admitted. 

Yoongi chuckled. "You really want to see me drunk?" 

Minho nodded. "It's our mission to be the first guests to get you drunk." He smiled. "We brought Embassy. It's a whiskey."

They soon had their first shot and Yoongi seemed unaffected as he took his first sip. For Nari, it was bearable, but Minho wasn't having it. "I really should stick to soju." The man confessed as he struggled to drink it.

"So, before anything." Yoongi started. "Are you two happy?"

Minho nodded and smiled. "More than that."

Yoongi nodded. "Just for the two of you, we changed Suchwita a little bit. We have compiled questions your fans have been dying to ask for such a long time. You two ready?"

Nari nodded. "As ready as we can be."

Yoongi swiped the tablet and read the first question. "Nari, what is Lee Know like as a boyfriend? How does he treat you?"

Nari was a bit surprised that the first question was thrown at her. "Well, he's Minho."

"Such a wonderful answer." Yoongi said.

Nari rolled her eyes. "Let me finish." She took a deep breath. "Minho is really the best boyfriend. He's like an answered prayer. A granted wish. He never fails to make me feel loved. You know the feeling that you don't need to ask for love? That's what he treats me. I never feel like I'm a burden. He always makes me feel like I'm a part of his life."

"Because you are." Minho smiled at her.

Yoongi smiled at the two. "Lee Know, how did you know you liked Nari or when did you realize it?"

Minho took a sip of his drink before answering. "I actually don't know the answer to any of those questions. I just realized one day that amongst the fears I have, losing her is the biggest. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I could see my future with her. That amidst the uncertainties in my life, If I am sure about one thing, that is I couldn't see living a future without her in it."

Yoongi shivered. "This is too sweet."

"You're literally sugar."

Yoongi ignored the comment and focused on reading the next question. "Was the first interaction you two had during kingdom?" He chuckled as he read the question. "Hold on, let me answer the question."

"These two, met at Bighit years ago when we were still in the old building. A clueless producer and a lost dancer found their way inside." Yoongi had a gaze filled with adoration at the two. "I'm sure everyone knew about their history with the company. We were such a small company back then. Everyone knew each other. You met Yeonjun too, right?"

Minho nodded. "Yeah. Yeonjun was a trainee that caught my eye with his dancing skills, and we used to dance quite a lot. I taught him a few techniques and we're good friends despite him being younger than me."

Yoongi smiled. He was smiling a lot at the two. "Then came these two. Imagine everyone's surprise when the shy and introvert dancer was suddenly seen bothering the ever so famous producer. You know the feeling that you're intruding into something even if you're not? That is what happens every time you're in the same room as them."

"They understood each other perfectly. It just- they seamlessly fit with each other. They complete each other. And I could say that amongst the other love stories I have read, theirs is the most interesting."

Minho and Nari teased Yoongi at that. "Next question. Who confessed first and who fell first?"

Nari answered this time. "I waited for three damn years to hear a confession from him."

They all busted out laughing at that. Nari shook her hand, directly at the camera. "No because this is where you all get this wrong. I always see comments like 'how did he do this' 'how did he get her' and all that. Are you kidding me? Have you seen this man?"

Minho was starting to look like a tomato.

"Have you seen his predebut pics? We went to the same school, okay? He was already a famous dancer. Not to add that he was a smart student and practiced taekwondo at the same time. I was the one hoping he'll notice me amongst all the others that confessed to him."

Nari was breathing heavily as she proved her point. "This man looked like a sculpture made me Leonardo da Vinci even way before. I looked goofy predebut. This man never had an embarrassing era. So, every time I get asked what's my most prized possession? Him."

a/n: We're almost at 300 votes thank you everyone! Might do a part 2 of this once I think of more questions. If you have questions for them, don't hesitate to comment:)