What is MS hiding?

(In the end you ll get kareEna n mpt fam vibes.. go ahead)

Hm: so your daughter has been raped for two weeks continuously.. I know you don't know anything about your daughter's relationship or anything else.

(Ashi's mom As and her dad: Ad)

Ad: bataiye na Dr. kya huwa hai hmri beti ko?😢

Hm: hmm..She has not dated him, he was so obsessed with  Ashi (the child's name) because she rejected him to face.. And Kabir (the boy who is mad at Ashi) wasn't the sole culprit behind this he had two more friends with him to support this shit! I got to know about it from the police who granted to solve this case..

Flashback starts..

It's when HM is way back to MGC from MPT she gets a call. when she get her phone its shows that Karishma Singh so she quickly picks it up.

Hm: Yes, KS boliye.. kuch mila kya? 

Ks: ha Ms! ye eek Kabir nam ka kamina hai aur srif wo nhi uske sath koi 2 aur friends the..phir  sath milkr ye sab gatiya kaam kiya gaya hai..aur ye Kabir eek obsessd 21 yrs ki lrka hai madam sir..

Ms: WTH! How can someone become so reckless tht to behind saying he loves her damn it! aur kya pata chala ks?in sb ke piche koii tho karan hogi na? kya uske bare main kuch pata chala?

Ks: ha wo bachchi ka naam Ashi hai.. wo iske mu pe uski praporsel ko reject kardiya tha ..issi wajse ye kutta kahin ka ye sab kiya aur wo bhi lagathar do hfte tak MS!

HM: WHAT?? for two weeks? nooo, way.. ok KS ye case jitna hm soch raha hai utna hai nahi usse syada hai ...please look after this bloody boys.. till I come back!(here she entered in her MGC cabin .. and wore her medical coat with her stethoscope and came out of it) 

Flashback end.

she continued saying ..

Hm: " ok now I ll tell you her medical condition as her doctor...

She has been tortured for two weeks as per her body marks she has been given electric shocks from time to time and she has been tied somewhere in her hands and legs with so much pressure that her hands and wrists have gotten a little cut also...
they injected her with drugs because of that Most of the time Ashi couldn't be on her senses.. further she was beaten by a chain that had thorns due to that she lost a lot of blood..
she is soo much weak that we have to give her full glucose cz she hasn't eaten properly enough"...

(she looks at Ashi's dad who is in sitting there with a teary eye and her mom is continuously crying while listening to each and everything ..)

HM  sighed. but continue...

"I am sorry to say Ashi has lost her virginity and boys have been raping her continuously after doing that much they didn't look pacified that's why they put an iron canal inside her so we can't be recognized whose actual DNA is there and all.. but thank god she didnt get pregnant thus it was exatly after 5 days of her MC and that have ended...

that's not all for sure to know the rest of it Ashi has to gain consciousness.... usually in such cases this happens.
 I'm soo surprised and I have to say Ashi is a super fighter that she lived after so much torturing also but in the end, she reached her limit & gave up 😶
now she doesn't want to recover her body doesn't respond to anything.. we can't do anything till she wants to come out of this .. she needs a lot of care and support from her please call if she has a friend who she loves and do care about her I think she ll help her a little.. now Mr & Mrs. Malhotra go ahead with your questions .."