The Tattoo

𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙..

After putting on their shoes (as you remember they removed their shoes before going to lake side place to sit) HM and KS went over to the table. There was a chandelier that provided soft lighting, and the atmosphere suggested a calm and pleasant night. Tiny candles were placed between the meals and the two wine glasses were on the serving surface. Karishma approached and pulled back the chair as Hm was ready to settle in. Haseena whispered gratitude as she observed her friend's generosity! Since it was already too late, they began eating in silence. It's not an awkward meal, but rather a calming one during which they take time to explore recent changes in their lives.

IN MALIK MANSION

"Kya?" Hm asked. Others were standing around her while she was seated on the couch, displaying angry faces. Ks on the other hand, was sipping tea on the opposite couch and was preparing to witness the full drama so she could see her friend's antics. Hm gives a look to ks like "har ek friend kamina hota hai" as she glares at the latter. Ks turned her face away to avoid bursting at that very moment.

all other family members except Ks :kyaaa??

Hm: ha wahi tho main bhi puch rahi hu..what happend? aisa kyu dekh rahi ho?

Ammi approached Haseena, squeezing her ear and asked, "How many times should I tell you Hasu that you should take damn care of yourself!??"

Hm: ahhh! ammii....stop it..its paining..achcha sorry na.. and give a pleading look to others.

A: abhi keliye chod rahi hu..par ye sab kaise huwa?wo bata ..

Hm: wahi tho ammi..muje bhi nahi patha ..jb main KS ke sath waha se arhi thi tab pata nahi achank mera sar ghum gaya main kuch krne pehele hi main girgayi..after that when i opened my eyes i was on the bed of hospital ammi..😕😕

Cc : hasu di apse ye umid nhi tha..

pj: ha haseena apko apni khyal rakhna chiye na..agar aaj Kj ne waha nhi dekha tho apko andasa bhi hai ki kya hal arahi thi..haan?

hm stood from couch and hold her ears said ''Sorry, please maaf kardijiye..main apni khyal rakhungi ..aur waise bhi main kud nahi janthi hu ye sab kaise huwa..ab maaf bhi kardijiye na..main yahapr ek patient hu aur aap sab ho ki muje inna dant lahi ho..very bad..'' 😗🥺

except a pair of eys all the members of mpt n ammi melted looking at the latter itself. and forgave her ... ks and hm hussh that no one asked why did they came late..but

.
.
.
.

.

Bc : waise Ms aur Km aap dono itna late kyu ?? (lagi lagi lagi lag gayi)

Hm and ks looked into eo eyes and shared a smile

Ks: uu ka hen hmri aur haseena ki dosti hogyi..

pj: ohoo Madam sir se direct hasenna..ishh!😍 aap tho thez nikla kj 😉 waise hme bhi batao na hasu ye paththar dil wala insaan 😒 kaise kiya ye sab?😁

hm: par Amma aap aise ks ko nhi bol sakti (here ks eyes get soften looking at her friend)

CC: ohooo Hasu di possesive haan?

Hm smiled : actually amma muje bhi nahi pathatha..she asked me to come along with for her.. so i went then..(ks cut her off)

Ks: ama bak! kal kisiko thana nhi jana kaa? sab ke sab niklo yha se aur ha pj aur ammi aap dono bhi jakr sojaiye..bohot late hogya..

hm: ha ammi ye kahani tho kabhi bhi suna sakti hu n? (ammi nodded) Good Night Everyone and no more discussion all of you are gonna stay tonight here..now go ! robin??