Chapter 3

Arlo's pov:

I returned the ring to her, the very same one she returned to me when I informed her, I was leaving.

I need her to know I'm back. And that I am coming for her.

We were supposed to get married, have kids, she was supposed to stay by my side. I know it's my fault that I left, but it was to protect her. I didn't think she would move away and start a new life. I didn't think she would replace me. She always said she'd wait for me, and I took her word for it.

It hurts that she forgot about me and the promises we made.

A part of me wishes she finds out about her so-called boyfriend 'Cade' cheating on her and leaves him. I want her to feel what I felt. But I don't want her to get hurt.

Though I don't mind hurting him.

I want him to get hurt for coming after what's mine, I want to be the cause of everything that hurts him. I want him to question himself and his existence.

As for Sage.

I want her to come back to me.

I want her to choose me again.

I want to bring her back.

And I will now that I have the power too.

This time I won't let her leave; I'll stay by her side. I won't let her get close to other men.

She'll be wearing my ring on her finger, she'll be living in my house with me, I'll give her anything she pleases if it means she'll stay with me.