Welcome User Draven

"As of 2053, the current Population is over 10 Billion and increasing. During the past few decades, Natural resources have been severely depleted. With great strides in renewable resource Technology, over 80% of energy consumption is being fueled by renewable resources. But it's still not enough! What we need..." Click...

While rubbing the sleep out of his eyes Draven turned the TV off. He had a habit of falling asleep while watching documentaries he had long deemed them to be the most powerful sleep medication on the planet. Draven stretched his limbs while yawning like a lion. "It's Saturday, maybe I should go outside and do something? Draven thought to himself while almost laughing at his joke as he hopped to the computer.

Draven was a hardcore raider for the popular game World of Battlecraft, and he wasn't going to miss out on getting his daily quests done! Gotta farm that rep! As soon as he Logged on countless private messages flooded his chat box, asking him to run this dungeon or that dungeon he ignored them all as he switched to a different chat window that only showed guild or friend messages.

A friend of his sent him a message that he began to ignore but then saw that he had linked a weapon in chat. This wasn't any weapon this was the weapon he had on reserve from the guild for the past month as he waited for it to drop. Draven quickly read what he had to say.

Saltyscrub: Yo I talked to the Raid leader and I told him I'd give him 100k gold if I could have Warblade of Carnage If it drops this week. He said no problemo, so don't be surprised if suddenly my name is above yours on the reserve list.

His right eye started to twitch and he could feel his risk factor for an aneurism increasing by the second.

Imafk: You forget I know where you live so if that sword is worth the cost of 4 new tires after I slash them, then, by all means, do that.

Draven replied with the full intention of following through with his threat.

Saltyscrub: Woah dude I'm just fucking with you calm down. Damn, would you really slash my tires you know I need my ride to get to work right?

Imafk: That is what makes the threat effective.

Saltyscrub: lol that's fucked up! I'll see you later at raid though, right? And make sure you're on time Raid lead is starting to deduct contribution points to anyone that isn't inside and ready at 7:00 pm he's getting pissed at Lolsbro for being 10 minutes late and then running around asking for food and pots.

Draven was in full agreement he would sometimes just open trade with him and give him whatever he needed just to get the raid started it was getting on his nerves.

Imafk: Good serves that fucker right! He should worry about paying all of us back for all the free shit he's been getting at every raid just so he can attend fully buffed.

Saltyscrub: Damn Right he should! he at least owes me like 20k gold at this point in raw value for all the pots, food, and flasks. We should all make a list and give it to Raid Lead! But anyways I gotta go I'll see you later.

Imafk: Later!

Saltyscrub could be a dickhead, but he was an alright guy. They would hang out sometimes he only lived about an hour away. A couple hours later Draven had finished all his daily quests and farmed some materials to restock his bank to make flasks for the raid. He was about to start looking for a group for his daily dungeon when he heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs. With each footstep becoming louder it was clear his father was coming to his room.

"Ughh" Draven thought to himself, "I got so much to do!" Draven already knew that his Dad was going to get him to come down to eat breakfast and then guilt trip him into doing anything other than getting back on the computer. His father opened the door and walked in.