I'm Strong

Beep! Initial Startup complete.

Welcome to Djinn System User Draven.

Draven then saw multiple Panels appear on the screen one was a picture of a body titled Stats. The next was a picture of some kind of wand and a sword called Skills. The third was a bag called Storage, and lastly a picture of a bag overflowing with coins called Shop. He quickly used his finger to press on the stats tab, but his finger just went through the screen, and nothing happened. "What the hell? Am I not able to interact with the screen?" he thought to himself. He looked at the screen again and focused on the stats tab and then the screen changed. "I guess I just think of what I want to do then?" He quickly scanned the stats tab.

User: Draven Morgan

Rank: Novice

Race: Human, Djinn, Ancient Dragon

Level 0

Class: None

Stats

Health: 20/20

Mana: 1500/1500

Strength: 11

Agility: 7

Stamina: 10

Intellect: 15

Spirit:12

Armor: 14 (3)

The stats all seemed very familiar to Draven "Wait aren't these the same main stats used in World of Battlecraft?" "Did I die and get reincarnated to Azanoth?" He thought to himself. This was all too much Draven didn't know if he should jump for joy or cry about his death. I'm going to have to just accept this reality for now until I get more information.

He carefully looked through his stats and out of all of them his agility was the lowest "I have no reference to base my stats on, so I don't know if I am strong or weak." He pondered "I can't even base this off the game since I can't remember what stats at level 1 even look like anymore and I'm not even level 1 yet!" he exclaimed. Draven quickly jumped into the skills tab.

Racial Skills:

Hatchling Scales raises armor rating by 11

Fire breath

Draconic Aura

Djinn Mana 1% multiplies base mana by 10

Mystic Regen

Mystic Eye

Melee Skills:

Slash, Bite.

Magic Skills:

Affinity for Fire Magic

Affinity for Water Magic

Affinity for Earth Magic

Affinity for Wind Magic

Before I could ask what any of these skills did as if an imaginary cursor hovered over them the description of the skill appeared.

Slash: Your nails are now retractable Dragon claws that can be used to slash your enemies.

Bite: Your teeth are as sharp as a razor and can penetrate most skin and leather armor.

Fire Breath: Summon a great fire from within and once launched will burn your enemies with dragon fire. Cost 15 Mana

Novice Fire Magic: gives affinity and knowledge of Fire elemental magic up to Novice grade. Simply imagine Fire and the form it should take and launch the spell with the desired force. (Note the greater the shape and stronger the force and concentration of magic the more costly the spell will be. Feel free to experiment.)