Farming Crabby Stalkers

Draven woke up the next day feeling Hungry he pulled out a ration he received from the novice supply package and chowed down on some crispy dry bread that tasted like nothing. After summoning some water to wash his meal down, he carefully inspected his surroundings and after he was satisfied that it was safe he walked out of the hollow. Draven looked to the sun "Well given the sun's position I'd say it's about no idea o'clock..." He laughed at his joke since no one else was going to. He was no Boy Scout, if it weren't for his newfound abilities Draven probably wouldn't last a day in the forest even without all the creatures trying to kill him.

Today's goal is to find another person and hopefully reach some form of civilization. If only this System had some form of Map that would be helpful. As soon as he thought about a Map the screen appeared showing him a Map! Draven nearly jumped for joy but before praising the almighty system he stopped when he saw that the only parts uncovered were the areas he had already been to, which was practically nothing. As of now, this Map was useless to him. "Of course, the one thing that had to be just like the game was having to discover the map yourself that's just great!" He complained to seemingly no one.

Draven decided to just keep going straight ahead in the hopes he could find some running water that could lead him to a town. Those documentaries were finally paying off. Draven walked at a regular pace with his extra dexterity in his feet he carefully avoided stepping on any twigs or related objects that could alert something to his presence. After ten minutes of walking, he could see a lone wolf in the distance walking aimlessly in circles while smelling the ground. "Is that wolf bugged out?" Draven thought to himself.

He looked around the surrounding area and couldn't see any other creatures. Looks like free Xp to me! Draven got a bit closer, after gaining 2 years of knowledge in mana know how he decided that arrows weren't a bad idea, and with a bow, the spell would be incredibly efficient as he wouldn't have to waste mana on launching the arrow. however area of effect or AOE potential was nonexistent if he took the mass of the arrow and stretched it out he could create a razor-thin half-moon shape that would give him more coverage and potentially slice his enemies in half and by pushing more mana into it he could make the half-moon wider which could eliminate a small group at once. Using his mystic eye Draven checked out the Wolf Stats.

Forrest Wolf level 3

Health: 20/20

Mana: none

While looking at the wolf it suddenly stopped walking in circles. Draven thought the wolf noticed him but then the Wolf squatted down and started taking a dump. Draven placed his hand on his face as he shook his head. I guess he wasn't bugged after all, it was just looking for a spot to unload. I felt bad taking advantage of the wolf's moment of vulnerability but it was going to stay still for at least a few seconds now so he formed a thin half-moon out of wind magic roughly the width of the wolf's torso and launched it vertically. Given how thin and sharp the wind blade was it cut through the air with minimal effort and sliced through the wolf's torso splitting it in half.

Beep! You have slain Forrest Wolf level 3!

While walking over to the creature's corpse Draven studied his surroundings to make sure nothing else was running around and quickly looted the Wolf. Before looting all he quickly scanned what it had.

Novice Black Orb 1x

That was it? "Do I not get its pelt or meat just the Xp?" he asked himself. Beasts were not very profitable apparently. The body was still there if Draven wanted to he could attempt to skin and harvest the meat himself but it seemed pretty time-consuming seeing he didn't know what he was doing in regards to skinning. "Skinning!" "Maybe I need the skinning profession like in the game to add it to the loot all system." He remembered the system mentioning Professions so they had to be in this world as well right? Draven was even more excited to find a town now he never understood why you could only learn 2 professions in the game it was unrealistic hopefully in this world he could learn and work on them all.