Level Up

Draven wasted no time and forced himself into the nearest bush Draven landed on his knees and puked up as much blood as possible he even resorted to forcing himself to vomit to ensure all of the hobgoblin's blood was out of him. Using his sleeve to wipe away his tears and snot with his hands trembling he opened up the menu to reveal his health and mana.

Health 2/20

Mana 0/1500

"I barely survived!" Draven exclaimed, the trembling from his hands now spread over his entire body. "This isn't a game I almost died!" Draven sat in the bush pulling his legs into his chest as he tried to slow his breathing as he could feel himself starting to hyperventilate. After roughly 20 minutes, he started to calm down and decided to activate Mystic Regen. He could feel his body locking into place unable to move but at the same time, his mana began to fill up again. He could feel an external source of energy entering his body through the pores of his skin. If his spine didn't feel like it was about to shatter at any moment he would quite enjoy this feeling.

After half an hour his mana was fully replenished and no other creatures entered the clearing. Remembering the goblin that had stabbed Draven he decided to see if he was injured there. He lifted his armor to expose his side and saw no puncture wound the dagger had landed on a patch of scales. Being called Hatchling Scales they were surprisingly durable. With his mana Renewed and his health very slowly regenerating Draven came out of his hiding spot and quickly went to all the corpses and clicked loot all before running to a large nearby tree that was slightly hollowed out. Time to check the loot!

Looking into his Storage Draven counted:

21 copper and 2 silver coins

Linin Cloth x7

Dagger 7x

War Club 1x

Novice XP Orb 7x

Novice Veteran XP Orb 1x

Draven hovered over the stack of Novice XP Orbs

Novice XP Orb: a minuscule amount of XP from a low-level Creature. Consume to gain XP.

"Consume?" Does it want me to eat these orbs? Draven pulled out all the orbs and looked for any message asking to be consumed but nothing popped up. "I guess I'm supposed to eat these things." The Novice XP orbs were the size of aspirin so that wasn't bad the Novice Veteran was the size of a gel pill but round. "Well here goes nothing!" Draven threw all the orbs into his mouth and swallowed them all. Draven could feel a burning sensation run through his body it wasn't painful more like unpleasant but at the same time, he could feel his muscles surge with power.

Beep! Calculating Xp please wait...

Congratulations User has Reached Level 1

Congratulations User has Reached Level 2

Congratulations User has Reached Level 3

Congratulations User has Reached Level 4

Beep! Tutorial tip: new skills have been unlocked in the shop please take a look!

Beep! Tutorial tip: The User has Unallocated stat points spend them wisely!

With wide eyes, Draven jumped to his feet knocking his head on the interior of the tree. "I leveled up 4 times!" He shouted as he completely ignored the minor head trauma. Realizing how loud he was he quickly quieted down and peeked out of the hollow tree not seeing anything Draven climbed out and went behind the tree and summoned some water to rinse the blood off his body, armor, and hair and then formed a gust of wind to dry him off. Before returning to the tree's entrance Draven ripped out a few nearby bushes and covered up the entrance to the tree hollow. Seeing he was about to spend some time on the menu Draven did not want to be ambushed again while his attention was focused elsewhere. After quietly waiting for 10 minutes trying to listen for any footsteps Draven decided nothing was walking around in the nearby area and opened up the shop menu once again.