1 ~ FORCED BRIDE

AUTHOR’S POV ~

Shukla mansion was buzzing with people worker’s was making sure that the arrangement for today’s function was perfect. Everyone can be seen smiling or fake smiling to be exact.

Somewhere in that mansion a girl was seen crying alone in her room. She is kavya , FORCED BRIDE KAVYA SHUKLA  only daughter of RONAK AND MEERA SHUKLA AND SISTER OF AJAY SHUKLA. She is getting married to a man who is a father of one child a sophisticated,pervert PRADEEP MAKHIJA.

*******
Kavya POV ~

“I don’t want to marry him , what should I do I know dad will never stop this marriage for him his reputation is imp”  I was thinking when I heard a knock it was my brother my support system in this house.

“kiddo don’t marry him” Ajay Bhai said.
“if I didn’t marry him then I don’t know what dad will do Bhai” I said while sitting on the bed.
“Run away kiddo that’s the only option” He said and left .
“I don’t know what to do” I thought and decided to sleep for sometime.

********
Author’s POV ~

“What the fuck do I pay you to make mistakes” a roaring voice can be heard from the cabin.
“Sir I’m sry I will correct it” His pa said being scared.
“U have only 30 min now get lost” Boss said

*********
Abhimanyu POV ~

“They say I’m ruthless when they don’t know how to fucking work properly”
I started working when my office door burst open it was my dad AJIT SINGH RATHORE.
Trust me when I say this If I would have done this then he would have kicked my ass.
“Dad what r u doing here” I asked while continuing my work
“Just to remind you that today is Shukla’s daughter wedding and we both r going there” dad said while sitting in front of me.
“Dad I know and I will be there but only for sometime and don’t expect me to be nice with them” I said
“Neither I am going to be nice” dad said and left

Shukla is our business rival so being nice with him is not my cup of tea. He wants to bring me down how idiot he is he wants to bring the king down funny is it now dontwaste my time I have to complete my work.

****************

Everyone author is here.

Ik ik ik the chapter was quite boring and short but don't worry real story is going to start from the next chapter soo let's wait.

I'm not too good with grammar soo plz co-operate.
                       Vote plz and don't forget to tell if you liked it or not.