-10-

The Cafe was a lesser known smaller business in the less populated side of town. A young married couple ran it and Enid would willingly swear under oath that they gave the place a sort of charm that you just couldn't find anywhere else. Something that you would never be able to find in a chain of businesses, something special that only small towns in the backwoods middle of nowhere had. Besides the obvious clichesof course.

What made it even more special was the fact that Wednesday had managed to find one that (name) hadn't worked at yet in a town that was as small as this. Despite having a school the size of a mansion for kids like them. They weren't such an odd thing to be honest. There were vampires, werewolves, sirens, and witches everywhere. It wasn't rare for someone to be one or anything.

But back onto the topic of Wednesday, she looked stunning, absolutely magnificent in her cozy outfit. It was of course as black and white as always, nothing would ever be able to tear those fashion choices out of Willas cold dead hands. Nothing.

The look Wednesday was currently giving their waiter was neutral with a hint of exasperation but that was mostly because she'd had to repeat her order three times already. The waitress was to busy staring at Willa with a lovestruck look to notice she'd even opened her mouth.

Which reminded Enid, who in the world ordered coffee that was specifically not drip, like actually specified in their order 'make sure its not drip, make it anything else that you happen to have on hand as long as it's not drip' she would have to ask about that as soon as possible.

"And what would you like?" The waitress gave her a carefully neutral look as she tapped her pen repeatedly on the notepad.

Giving the menu a quick look up and down Enid ordered a hot hibiscus tea, three sugars if it wasn't too much, thank you. Flashing a quick beaming smile at Willa as the blonde waitress walked away Enid informed her date "I think someone has a crush on you"

Raising a quizzical eyebrow while crossing her arms slightly Wednesday questioned her "Who?"

Enid rolled her eyes in a long suffering sort of way "The waitress silly"

"I hadn't noticed" Enid was ready to swear upon her friendship with Thing that Willa had noticed and had then decided to be cheeky about it as well "I was much too engrossed in admiring how lovely you look in that dress" ok, so maybe she could excuse some sass, but only this one time. The smile on her face was only there because her order and therefore her food, had arrived. It was most certainly not because Willa had complimented her no matter what anyone else dared to think.

Noticing Wednesdays latter Enid picked up her tea with two hands and took a sip before setting it down and asking "So what do you have against drip?"

Carefully putting her latter down Wednesday looked deep into Enids eyes "Drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no purpose or meaning"

The answer was so bizarre that Enid struggle to keep down a giggle, hand covering her mouth she leaned forward her eyes twinkling with mirth "I suppose that I should inform you that I have drink drip before out relationship gets any more serious." The giggle she'd been holding back finally broke free subjecting her to a full body shaking experience as she had the absolute pleasure of observing Willas face morph from one of confusion to one of absolute horror.

For the first time in her life Wednesday looked like as if she was at a loss for words before she managed to recover from the shock of knowing that her Querida had drunk drip. It was a shock and a half but she soldiered on, a grim, determined look on her face "That was past Enid, you won't drink that abominación ever again" a resigned look on her face and hands clutching her latter "I can promise you that"