I dare you...

You walked towards Alec room to say that you and others were starting to go to the party that magnus had invited you all 6: Jace, Clary, you, Isabelle, alec and simon too. You took the door handle in your grip and pushed the door open. "Oh sorry sorry Alec sorry!" You should've knocked before because alec was shirtless in there. The few seconds you lay your eyes on him you saw the runes all over his muscular well trained body. "We'll be leaving any moment. Hurry!" You said to him through a little gap and ran back to others.

He came in few minutes but now ofcourse wearing a t-shirt and a black leather jacket. You went to the Pandemonium and there you had a little private room. It was one with high ceiling. There was a low table made of glass and around it were cushions and couches with no legs so they were closer to the ground. the room colors were varies of red and gold. You all sat down. Jace with Clary on one couch, Simon next to them on a cushion, you and Alec on the next couch and Isabelle squeesed herself on the same couch so you and Alec were pushed together and you felt akward. "Izzy cmon there's not enough room for all of us!" you tried to protest. "You'll be fine (y/N)!" she said with smirk and winked at you. She knew how you felt about her brother. you had told her and she was totally fine with that she even thought we would make a cute couple. 

Magnus came and brought you vine. You started to play truth or dare. 

Everytime Alec had  to ask something from you, your brai started to think of his shirtless body and then you started to blush a bit. When he asked if I'm okay I said that it's because of the vine. Again Alec asked you: "truth or dare?" you choosed truth. He started to think of question. You looked at him. He wore the classic shadowhunter color, black. Black t-shirt, leather pants and black boots. You saw few knives spike out from the boots even though there was no need for them tonight. his blue eyes could drill through every mind and his coal black hair was a bit messy because he ran his hand through it a lot.

"So (y/n)." you jumped as he turned to you. "Is it true that you have feelings for me?" he said glaring at you. Clary bursted out laughing somewere but you were so embarresed that you didn't hear her. You just wanted to vanish. you were blushing and everybody understood that it wasn't because of the vine. "So it's true." he said with a smirk and made you blush even harder. Everybody exept you laughed for a while. then it was you turn to give Jace a dare. Give Clary a kiss" you knew it was a shitty dare but you were too embaressed for a better on. The bottle was on a spin again and stayed on you. "Truth or dare?" Jace asked smirking. "Dare" you said without thinking. "No no truth truth!" you tried to save yourself because you knew Jace well enough to know what was coming. "No going back, you chose dare!" jace said with a big evil smile. "I dare you to kiss Alec!" you had expected it. you looked at Alec and blushed so hard like you never had before. He was ready and started to lean closer to you till he was only a inch away from your face. You felt his warm breath and stared into his sky blue eyes. And then! He pushed his soft lips on yours and you closed your eyes and kissed back. Everybody cheered but you didn't hear them. you felt his wet lips moving on yours. They always say it feels like fireworks but no. It's more special, something you can't but in words. And then it was over. he pulled himself back and smiled at you. you smiled back and he put his arm around you. you took it as a sign of him liking you back and you felt happy. 

It was time to leave. Alec took his jacket and you started to head back to institute. For a while all of you walked together. Jace and Clary were holding hands, Simon and Isabelle just walking and Alec had his arm around your shoulders. Then Jace, clary and Simon turned into other street. Jace was sending Clary to her house. Isabelle went with them saying: " I will let the two lovebirds be alone." and winked at you. Then you were alone with Alec on the silent street. Your heel clack was echoing from the walls of the houses you were wwalking past. There was a breeze and you shivered. It was a cold night and you had came with a mini dress and without a jacket. "you must be super cold."said alec with a concerning tone in his voice. He took his jacket and put it on your shoulders. You felt warm. "But now you will be cold." you said looking at his exposed arms. "I'll be fine, don't worry." said he and took your hand in a strong grip.