Back at the institute

(this chapter will be super short, but the last one was long so hope it's okay)

You stepped in and gave Alec his jacket back. He sent you to your room. "so good night i quess" you said. "Yeah goodnight!" he lsaid and leaned in to kiss you. you took the kiss. you probably stood there kissing for five minutes but it felt like decades were passing by. "Goodnight" you said again and closed the door even though you didn't want to. It had been the greatest day in your life. "No!" you said and added to yourself "I will invite him to my room."You opened the door and there he stood hand up ready to knock. You smiled. He smiled back and picked you up in his arms. you put your legs around his waist and kissed him hard while putting your arms around his neck. He closed the door with his leg and kissed you at the same time. He was strong like a bear. he put you gently on your bed and lay beside you. You took off his t-shirt exposing all the runes. you started to draw them over with your finger and then with your tongue. slowly moving down and unziping Alec's trousers. "No, stop (y/n)! I don't want to hurt you!" he said pulling you back up. "you won't but it's up to you." you said smiling and kissed him. He took you in his arms and then you cuddled till you fell asleep.