"Sarada you're walking too fast, can't you wait up for your best friend? I never seen you this excited for school anyways. Or is it because you just wanna see Boruto am I right?"

"That's basically it, but then I have to see him with Sumire again, if they ever break up I wonder what I would do, maybe he would reject me if he's still in love with her.

"Maybe you can date him, duh! You've liked him since what, preschool? I don't know but I've always liked seeing you two better together."

"But then she's my friend, I can't date a friends ex, and if they do get back together I would be a homewrecker and don't wanna get in the way of their relationship at all."

Cho-Cho rolled her eyes. "You're kind of softhearted, you know. Even though you're so rude half of the time."

"I just have a relaxing bitch face that's all, if I was so rude then you probably wouldn't even be my friend, actually no because our parents know each other so we still would've, but still."

"Right, anyways can we go somewhere? I'm really hungry right now and I kind of want some noodles." Her stomach grumbled.

"Seriously Cho-Cho? You're not serious because you just had 5 stacks of pancakes with bacon and eggs and you're still hungry? And we have to be at school before 8:30 and it's 8:15!"

"Not my problem, I don't care if I'm late anyways because I have like 30 tardys, I'm sure I'll be fine! No need to worry about it."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay whatever, fine. Only because I don't wanna be the only one getting blamed because apparently I'm a straight A student."

"Sarada, this is why you're seriously amazing!"
-
"Oh, and did I mention that you were actually gonna be paying? Didn't bring any money with me, sorry about that! Actually please don't get mad at me."

"Fine. But you seriously owe me next time or else we're gonna stop being best friends of 16 years!"

"Yes.. I'll pay you back next time definitely!" She bit her nails.

"Okay, before we enter this classroom, I'm going in first you come in after so Kakashi doesn't start bothering me about being late, okay? If you can do that I'll.. Pay for how much bag of chips you want, not the whole store, got that?"

"Anything.. For a bag of chips." I opened the doorway to hell.

"And then that's why you should always- Sarada Uchiha? Why are you late? You're usually always.. On time." Kakashi stopped his lesson.

"Well, it's not just me, Cho-Cho too." I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. "I can expect that since she's always late, but you never are."

"Cho-Cho is a bad influence on you don't you think?" He opened up his book again. "Nah, not at all she's been my best friend for so long so I've known not to care at all, thank you."

"Interesting." He continued. "Now, that's my best friend Sarada over here!"

"If you're gonna be late to class it's best to shut up and not talk when you don't know the lesson, specially you, Cho-Cho Akimichi."

"Whatever."
-
"I'm bored? Can someone just fight or at least get hurt so we can leave?"

"Cho-Cho you shouldn't wish that on anyone." I looked at my phone. "Whatever, I just wanna go home already and eat."

"Like you do everyday." I rolled my eyes. "Oh hey look, it's Shikadai he's coming over now to us I guess? It looks like it, I didn't bring my glasses."

I looked away from my phone. "Hey Sara, uh Boruto wants to talk to you after school, I don't know what for though so don't ask."

"Oooh, is my best friend finally being asked out by her lifelong crush I wanna see I wanna see, I don't wanna miss your guy's first kiss."

"He probably wants to talk to me about Sumire, I mean he always rants to me about her, but I wish what you said was true." I sighed and looked back at my phone.

Of course Sumire appeared out of nowhere. "Uhh, were you talking about me and Boruto? I overhead you guys a little."

"Ohh uhh, just how cute of a couple you guys are. Yeah that's all nothing really serious or bad.."We faked laughed. "Oh, well me and him broke up."

"Wait what? Why? He only ever had eyes for you and liked you a lot."

"Well, I was the one that broke up with him. It was just because he was being unserious about the relationship and felt like I shouldn't waste my time, but I still love him though."

"But I hope he could just improve as a boyfriend and whatever if he wants to marry me one day because if he doesn't I wouldn't want to.."

Well I liked Boruto, so I didn't really have anything else to say except I don't know because now hopefully I had a chance.

"Oh, uh well I totally agree with what you're saying Sumire, I wouldn't either and maybe you should just wait a little while, it was for the better after all."

"Yeah.. Maybe. But what if he moves on? I still love him and everything but I don't want him to be with someone else other than me, I'm the first girl he's been with."

"If he ever gets with another girl, he's just trying to make you jealous so you can go back to him that's all, he really likes you."

"Wow, now I know who to come to when I need help and ranting sessions, thank you Sarada!" She smiled at me.

"Well, you completely left me out there for a second Sarada." Cho-Cho rolled her eyes. "Well, my bad. It's only just because you don't have experience in this field and it's basically only eating every snack in the world."

"Uh, Excuse you."
-

I was getting ready to leave school and go home to lay on my comfortable and cozy bed until I got stopped by no other than Boruto Uzumaki.

"Uh, why are we in an empty classroom?"

"Didn't Shikadai tell you that I said I wanted to talk to you after school? Maybe he was lazy and said it was a such a drag, but I have to ask you something very important."

"Such as? I'm waiting." I tapped my foot and looked at my watch. ""Okay, well uhh one thing. Will you be my fake girlfriend? Me and Sumire broke up but I still like her so I need to get her back somehow by making her jealous!"

"But that's my friend, that would be backstabbing and I can't do that Boruto."

"Please.. I'll get you something that you really really want, I just need someone to do this and you're like the only person I know!"

"That I really really want? Okay.."

"Alright, thank you so much Sarada!" He hugged me tightly.

As much as this would hurt me.