00. 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

In the end, I was just the other woman, he's probably gonna propose to her next week.

And me? I don't know what I'm doing, everyone else is getting married and I'm here all alone with nobody else. I mean sure, a few people asked me out and I rejected them.

Because none of them are like him, the dumbass blonde idiot you can say.

"Hey Sarada! Aren't you coming to the venue? The wedding is about to start and you're gonna be late, you're my best friend!"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute don't worry about it, I still need to do a few things." I sniffled from crying heavily.

"Okay, sure."

This is bullshit, i should've never done it, it hurts me so much to the point I want to punch him in the face for choosing her and asking his best friend to get his ex back.

But it was my fault anyway for saying yes. Anyways, I decided to finally attend and sat down next to Mitsuki, if I sat next to Cho-Cho she already would've noticed.

I watched as they were saying their wedding vows to each other, knowing they would be together for the rest of their lives.

"Does anyone have any objections against this marriage?"

"What happens when they get married? Are you just gonna sit there while it hurts or say 'I object' and spill out your real feelings so you can let go of everything!"

The way I wanted to scream 'I object' but I shouldn't because they're happy together and I shouldn't really be salty about it cause I decided not to confess.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I cried silently as the next words wanted to make me cry more at the end and run away from this whole stupid thing.

"I love you, Sumire."