━ xxxiii

*CONTENT WARNING: SMUT UP AHEAD*
You've been warned :)

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "That's what friends do"💫✦🌺

💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

IT WAS OFFICIAL, John had sold his soul to save Dean's life.

He was bitter about it, to say the least, as was Venus.

But she was bitter about a lot of things lately.

Jo hadn't been talking to her for almost a month because she found out Venus had known about her father's last hunt with John and hadn't told her. It happened after a case in Philadelphia with the young girl that almost went sour and got Venus and the boys on Ellen's bad side. Jo stormed out of the roadhouse, furious, and bit Venus' head off when she tried to talk to her.

The brunette tried to explain that Ellen begged her to keep the secret but it wasn't enough for Jo. So Venus snapped and told her to stop acting like a "little brat", something that she instantly regretted the moment it slipped her lips.

Jo told her that she never wanted to see her or the Winchesters again and blocked her number that same night.

In addition to that, Venus and Dean's names were recently added to the FBI's most wanted list, with the girl being wanted as an accessory to murder. With that went every last dream she had of ever wanting a semi-normal life.

So when Dean pulled into a motel outside Conway, Arkansas, Venus shelled out money for her own room, needing a moment to herself.

She was halfway through her first bottle of beer, however, when that moment was disturbed by a knock on her room door.

The brunette sighed angrily, walking over to open it. "What?" she snapped without seeing who it was. She was slightly taken aback when her eyes met Dean's, the older hunter looking down at her with an unreadable expression.