Hero Time

3rd POV

Bellwood, a town where bizarre things happen there daily such as alien invasions, animal mutants running around, and common crooks too. But, there was a boy who helped the famous hero Ben 10 with defeating these evil forces. His name was Luke Collinswood as he was the son of Arthur Collinswood who was the adopted younger brother of Natalie Tennyson or Gwendolyn Tennyson's mom. Luke had a typical normal childhood but his step mother Celestia who his dad married after his birth mother sadly died during a Plumber mission when Luke was Ten which broke his dad’s heart along with his. His new mom has been doing her best to help fill in the void in their hearts which helped the two boys out a lot. Luke eventually got a good mother and son Relationship with Celestia as he helped her out at the Canterlot High School.

Right now, Luke was fighting some crooks with his adopted little sister who was an alien. Her name was Rosabella or Rose and she was a galvanic mechamorph but she preferred to be in her human form since it made her feel more like a member of Luke’s family. She was the result of an experiment from combining human DNA with the genetic sample of a galvanic mechamorph by the forever knights, she was able to escape and she was adopted into Luke's family as his younger sister. They are both around 18 years old but Luke was older than her by two months.

 They are both around 18 years old but Luke was older than her by two months

Luke: You know, these guys are getting easier to deal with

Luke: You know, these guys are getting easier to deal with. He said, as he did a roundhouse kick which sent a crook flying into a dumpster.

Rose: Yeah, they aren't really a threat anymore. She said, as she used her mechamorph arm to slam some crooks to the ground knocking them out.

Luke: Yep, but we should go to the burger shack for some lunch. He said, as he brought out a hoverboard.

Rose: I call driving. She said, as she turned into her alien form and took over the hoverboard.

Luke: Alright sis, but make sure I don't fall off again please.

Rose ‘Board’: Alright big bro. She said, as she made straps over his feet when he got on.

The two rode off towards the burger shack where they like to get some food there from time to time, especially the burgers and the shakes too. But, this day would be different since it will be the day that Luke would get his very own Omnitrix so he could finally join in the family business since he always felt like an outcast because everyone compares him to his younger cousin Ben Tennyson. He was the guy who taught Ben how to fight and how to figure out if someone is good or bad too.