To Canterlot City

3rd POV

Luke was now driving his RV as he made his way to Canterlot since it was a long drive to get there from Bellwood. The drive was about six hours long and Luke did need to make pit stops for gas, food, and bathroom breaks too. Rose decided to stay back in Bellwood to keep things safe and to keep their dad company while Luke and his girlfriends made their way to Canterlot. Right now, Luke was talking to Olivia who was now the size of a doll as she sat on the dashboard in front of him next to the hula girl bobble decoration that was in the middle of the dashboard.

Luke: So tell me again about this ultimate function? He said, as he kept his eyes on the road.

Olivia: Well, ultimate mode was a feature that was taken from the remains of the Ultimatrix after Azimuth destroyed it. The "Evolutionary Function" works by placing the DNA of the selected alien in a simulated scenario, subjecting it to the worst scenario over millions of theoretical years in order to "force" evolution in the genetic code to the species' ultimate evolved form.

Luke: Sorta like thousands of years of training all in an instant. I guess that does come in hand for a life or death battle with certain engines. He said, as he nodded. But, it does run the risk of causing some evolutions of becoming very different from their original form which might cause some issues for the alien itself.

Olivia: Yeah, but Azmuth worked out the bugs with it and added the fusion function in case you didn't enjoy the ultimate function. She said, as she drank some holographic water that Moondancer made for her.

Luke: I appreciate that, but I'll use my normal aliens for a while until I get the hang of them since I don't know what I can do with them yet. He said, as he played some music from the radio.

Luke tapped his hand to the beat as he sang along to it while Olivia danced a bit while she was sitting on the dashboard. Little did Luke know Wallflower heard this as she slowly woke up and made her way to the front as she sat in the passenger seat with some bed hair.

Luke: Morning flower, how well did you sleep? He said, as he quickly glanced at her before looking back at the road.

Wallflower: I slept pretty good, I kinda missed the warmth of my knight in shining armor. She said, as she smiled at him and twirled her hair a bit. Hey babe, I was wondering if we could stop somewhere and grab some breakfast? She said, as she looked at him with her adorable eyes.

Luke felt her use the power of the puppy dog eyes as he chuckled a bit and smiled as he blew her a kiss. Wallflower caught the kiss and hugged it in her hand.

Luke: I was actually thinking about us stopping somewhere for some breakfast, I guess you read my mind my sweet lily

Luke: I was actually thinking about us stopping somewhere for some breakfast, I guess you read my mind my sweet lily. He said, as he smiled at her.

Wallflower smiled as she hugged her legs and looked outside. She looked at the scenery passing by as birds flew high in the sky which made her smile before she started to sing along to the song as she sounded beautifully as she closed her eyes and let the music guide her.