Forks? Seriously?

~ZOE~

Dad was sending me away something about getting out of Mystic Falls too much depressing and it would be good for me and more opportunities for college. I was greeted at the airport by a Charlie Swan he's the police chief of Forks, Washington I can see it's cloudy and rainy a lot here according to the weather app. I was grateful he was allowing me to room at his house and I will be going to school with his daughter Bella he did fill me in on how her boyfriend broke up with her and caused her spiral in a depression whoever this guy is I'll show him exactly where the sun don't shine. I bonded with her vaguely remembering me dating Stefan and how we broke up over his secrets that piled up and competing against a dead ex-girlfriend. 

Next few weeks I attended school with Bella and sat in the vacated seat that her ex-boyfriend sit in assimilated in her friend group though I didn't care for them except for Angela she's sweet so much like Bonnie. I met Bella's friend Jacob Black and helped with transporting two motorcycles to his home with Bella when I met his two other friends Embry Call and Quil Ateara. I saw the way Jacob looked at Bella it was like Matt and Elena though Elena treated Matt like dirt it was stupid and he couldn't see that she wasn't into him like he was into her. I was warped into a double-date of sorts Bella went out with Mike Newton and I went with Jacob who didn't seem happy about Mike so I decided to cheer him up or distract him. Jacob left with an upset stomach leaving me and Bella with Mike as Bella went to girl's room leaving me with Mike as I went and told him that Bella only sees him as a friend nothing more and that Jessica really likes him hoping he stopped pursuing Bella which I guess my persuasion worked well he left when Bella came out and I told her that he wasn't going to pursue her anymore she hugged me and we left for home.

I didn't know that Jacob's upset stomach would be result of something else. Something that would unblock my fuzzy memories and make me remember the true reason I left Mystic Falls and my family and friends.