RETURN TO MYSTIC FALLS

~ZOE~

Jacob Black was buried alongside his mother Sara Black. The funeral was attended by the entire Quileute tribe and The Cullens too. Baby Sara was fussy in my arms as I felt numb. Jasper tried to deal with my emotions to no affect. Renesmee my goddaughter took baby Sara from me as I walked away. I had called Grandfather Aro and he offered his condolesences I thought about going back to Mystic Falls to hunt Mikael down and kill him for what he did to me then go after Klaus. I had kept my magic after I died which made me a hybrid as I was a vampire but I hadn't triggered my werewolf gene yet so time will tell when being the better notion. I went hunting with the Cullens as animal diet didn't suit me at all reminded me of Jacob so I did the whole snatch, feed and erase method as I used Vicki's training to my use and had better control than anything. I got to hold my daughter again without being antsy I was part of the pack conversation as I relinquished the pack to Sam though he knew that despite me being a vampire that I was still part of the pack and that I didn't choose this life. I went to packing my stuff up and left several Billy he knew I couldn't be there he wanted me to call him once and awhile to check in which I would. I was planning on heading to Volterra then Mystic Falls I had to be with family even if it was in Italy.

[TIME SKIP]

I had a house commissioned in Mystic Falls courtesy of Grandfather Aro's doings. We moved into it as I had the place decorated to my liking I was going to make my return quite known as I had compelled someone to watch my little princess. I went into town entering The Grill as I did my senses picked up on my ex's brother Damon at the bar I walked up ordered a drink as I turned to seeing him stirring his drink I said "Hello Dames" he looked up and saw me he said "Zoe Sawyer is that you?" I took my drink and downed it like it was nothing I said "Yep" I could see he was admiring my features I said "What? Cat got your tongue Dames" he said "What happened to you?" I said "What do you mean?" he leaned over and then looked at me and said "There's something different about you" I leaned closer to him and said "I died" he was in shocked as I downed another drink then walked off.

~DAMON~

I was in shocked that Zoe Sawyer was here let alone she died. I went after her speeding her into the backalley as I had her pressed against the wall I said "How did you die?" she said "Mikael The Destroyer found me thus stabbing me to death right after he killed my husband in front of my eyes all because of him wanting to kill Klaus' obsession" now I felt guilty. It was mine and Katherine's fault for reviving Mikael to have him to end Klaus and he went after Zoe how am I going to tell her that I'm the reason her husband is dead and her being a vampire. She spun me around till my back hit the wall I was held in place as I couldn't move she said "Since I've been away my magic has improved and I gained abilities including reading minds, so I know you and Katherine are responsible for Mikael coming after me involuntarily nothing gets past me, sucks knowing how much you care for me Dames maybe I can torture you later for this for now nighty-nighty" as I felt my neck snap.

~ZOE~

I went for a walk as I made my way to Salvatore Boarding House entering as if I owned the place made my way to Damon's bourbon sitting in the chair when I smirked as footsteps entered there was Stefan I said "Hello Stefan Salvatore" he saw me and said "Zoe" I said "We have much to talk about".

~STEFAN~

I got a text from Damon that Zoe is a vampire and she's not like who she was and there in the parlor room was her sipping Damon's bourbon in his chair. I spoke "Zoe" she said "We have much to talk about" I walked over to her she said "I'm not a human naive innocent girl anymore Stefan, I'm powerful vampire hybrid now" I said "Damon told me you died and you were married" she said "Yeah I was, he was sweet and funny we were soulmates been married barely few months before Mikael the Destroyer killed him as if he was nothing all because of me the center of Klaus Mikaelson obsession which your brother and Katherine so kindly allowed to roam free" I said "Zoe vengeance won.." she broke the glass as she rose up and said "I'm not stupid Stefan, vengeance won't quinch my thirst no I have a better way to end Klaus Mikaelson the most and it be worse than his mother's pathetic curse on his wolf-side no something far drastic" I said "Zoe what are you planning to do" she said "That's for me to know and you dot dot dot Stefan and oh do be a dear and tell Damon his punishment will be coming sooner than he thinks so now you can give me the location of Katherine Pierce she and I are overdue of a pow-wow." 

~ZOE~

I was playing with Sara she giggling I knew she will ask about her father when she's older and I knew that she'll miss him like I do. I felt someone on my property as I left her to heading outside to seeing Uncle Jameson there he said "Zoe" I hid my emotions and said "Uncle" he walked over to me and pulled me into the hug then my emotions leaked out and I was crying he said "I'm so sorry."