Chapter 123 - 124

Chapter 123 Why does it look so familiar?

The theme of the light luxury endorsement this time is simple, so it is a staged shot. At most, a few continuous actions will be added in the later stage. The background is pure black and some lights are added. It sounds like one plus one, but the requirements for the artists are quite strict. Zhang Chuzhen was afraid that Yu Ao would be nervous.

But seeing Li Tan's motionless appearance, Zhang Chu told himself to take more shots if the shot didn't work well and not to get angry.

However, a few minutes later, Zhang Chu moved a horse and sat less than five meters away from the shooting location, seriously acting like a dog licker.

Li Tan: "..." Don't ask, asking means regretting.

Yu Ao: "..." Stay the hell away from me, don't you know there's a jealous person sitting in front of you?

Zhang Chu was shocked. Yu Ao was very good at finding the camera, right? !

Nonsense. In the last life, Yu Ao was busy. He would be here today and fly there tomorrow. Three hours ago, he posted a Weibo post at a holiday beach in Country A. Three hours later, he was in Country M, eating barbecue while looking at the snowy scenery. Of course, he didn’t miss anything. Just pull actor Li's hair. As for these affordable luxury endorsements, regardless of whether they are static or dynamic, it is not difficult for Dad Yu to boast about them.

The photographer was shocked. After taking the photo, he held his phone and went to find Yu Ao. Upon seeing this, Li Tan stood up immediately, his expression unchanged, but the air pressure around him suddenly dropped.

Zhang Chu finally figured something out after seeing this, and then thinking about the recent uproar on Weibo, he was so frightened by his guess that he broke into a cold sweat, but he felt that it was quite reasonable. Otherwise, what would Li Tan be doing? Help Yu Ao find resources?

Li Tan used his long arms to push away the photographer. Because there were so many people, he couldn't go too far. Instead, he was like a senior, helping the juniors avoid some harassment.

Yu Ao stayed behind Li Tan with peace of mind, pursed his lips and smiled.

Before leaving, Zhang Chu didn't dare to ask any more questions. Instead, he put a layer of cement on his mouth and warned himself not to talk nonsense.

"Teacher Yu, if nothing happens, I will pay you within three days. If the product sells well, you will receive dividends according to the contract." Zhang Chu still warned.

Yu Ao calmly said: "Okay."

Zhang Chu is a good person. If he didn't believe in science, he might have thought that the person in front of him was a monster trained in some deep mountain. Because Yu Ao was too calm, this time he endorsed a lot of luxury products. He didn't get any of the celebrity positions, and even if he got it, he wouldn't act so calmly, as if he had gone through countless scenes with a bigger name than this. After handling the

matter here, the two of them rushed back to the plane. .

In the first-class cabin, Movie Emperor Li asked again without giving up: "You really don't want to consider moving to my place?"

Yu Ao pulled off his blindfold and laughed angrily: "Actor Li, are you awake? Oh, I If I move to your place and then live together and get photographed by the paparazzi, who will die?"

"The security measures here are very good."

Yu Ao looked at Li Tan's sincere black eyes and felt a little distressed. Even a veteran cadre would think of such a bad idea. , how much do you like yourself? How can an artist's life be 100% strict, let alone that the entire entertainment industry is staring at them? Thinking about this, Yu Ao continued: "Okay, Li Tan, I can stay with you for a few days, but I have to wait for a long time." We will all be stable from now on."