Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245 What's changed is stability

Duan Qingzhou's appetite has been very poor since he was discharged from the hospital, and he rarely feels hungry in the middle of the night.

"Do you have instant noodles at home?" Duan Qingzhou asked.

Mu Chen remembered that when he first met Duan Qingzhou in Country S, the first meal he treated him to was instant noodles. It was a bit cheap, but Mu Chen remembered the taste for a long time.

Mu Chen has a problem. He likes to show off to those close to him.

For example, at this moment, Mu Chen took a photo of two bowls of luxurious instant noodles with eggs, meat and vegetables and sent them to the group while Duan Qingzhou was not paying attention.

Ye Jin was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, wondering if he should eat something. He happened to see this, so he gritted his teeth and got up. "This is such a shame.

Li Jun next to him picked up his phone, made a "tsk" sound, and typed: Are you sick? ?

Although Yu Ao and Li Tan had gone to bed long ago and did not participate, Mu Chen was still in a good mood. He handed the chopsticks to Duan Qingzhou: "It's hot, eat it quickly. "

"I know how to cook noodles. Duan Qingzhou raised his eyebrows: "Master Mu two years ago didn't know anything."

Mu Chen took a sip without even raising his head: "If you want the after-dinner exercise to be less intense, you'd better say something nice now. " Duan

Qingzhou: "It's already one o'clock in the morning, so there's no need to exercise after dinner."

Mu Chen snorted.

Duan Qingzhou: "..."

Duan Qingzhou grabbed the decorative railing at the head of the bed with one hand, a layer of dense sweat on his arms. Frowning, he suddenly groaned unbearably, and the next second he was bitten on the shoulder by Mu Chen. Mu Chen

was doing "after-dinner exercise" with him at two o'clock in the morning.

into the young man's ear: "Are you full? "

If you keep doing this," Duan Qingzhou said without hesitation, "I'm going to be hungry again." "It means that it consumes too much energy.

But Mu Chen didn't think so. He asked in an unbelievable tone: "Baby, can't I even feed you like this? ! "

Mu Chen, please stop." Duan Qingzhou's rationality was turned to pulp by Mu Chen in a few seconds. He began to say no intermittently, but then

changed his tone when he and Mu Chen kissed neck to neck.

Seeing Duan Qingzhou completely After losing his strength and falling into a drowsy sleep, Mu Chen lay on his side and stared at the young man quietly.

Really, I liked it so much.

The next morning, Mu Chen dressed neatly, leaned over and kissed Duan Qingzhou's forehead, and then told the bell beside him. : "Keep him safe. "

The bell whined, and he lay on the edge of the bed without moving.

Bai Shaoming had been drunk in the smell of wine and meat these days, and his whole body had gained weight visibly. Mu Chen felt sick when he saw him like this.