Chapter 135 - 136

Chapter 135 Glowing

"Chu Huaisen" ranked third among the most popular male characters in novels in a certain year, and fans like to call him "Husband".

But Actor Li didn't like it.

Zhou Jinhui ignored Li Tan's unhappiness and asked, "Is this Yu Ao?"

"I told you a long time ago that he is very good," Li Tan continued.

Now that the slap is right next to his face, Zhou Jinhui can't say anything to slander Yu Ao, and she doesn't blame him. He was really tortured by this man in the past few years. Who would have thought that Zhou Jinhui is a famous gold medal manager in the industry? There were times when I felt a chill go down my spine when I saw the phone number. There was a time when Yu Ao was really annoyed. Annoyed, Zhou Jinhui had the idea of ​​hiring a murderer countless times, not to mention that during that time Yu Ao was wearing a shiny face. He has a fat face and once talked to Zhou Jinhui and his mouth tasted like chives. Who can resist this?

But now? The person in the shot just now was glowing.

Ten minutes later, #chuhuaisenlives# was the top trending search topic.

Qi Lan, who was playing with her mobile phone: "..." She is a waste, it's true.

Not to mention Qi Lan, other people who are good at public relations are astonished! They tried their best to keep their artists on the hot searches, but the popularity was gone before two splashes were made. Yu Ao seemed to be bound to the hot search, and he slipped in without paying attention.

And Yu Ao's anti-fans heard the news and rushed into the position, planning to make a 360-degree mockery. Who knew that they all fell into silence after watching the intercepted video, many of them were fans of "Chu Huaisen", and a few minutes later They defected in the face of battle, threw away their armor, relived the plot with the troops, and discussed it enthusiastically.

Other anti-fans: "..." "

This" Zhu Yuran was also convinced and handed the phone to Yu Ao.

Yu Ao glanced at it and said calmly: "It's normal."

In fact, Dad Yu was sighing in his heart: To be honest, I don't want to either.

Stimulated by Yu Ao, Qi Lan originally planned to give the audio to a music producer she knew tomorrow, but she changed her mind and immediately called him to invite him to dinner and handed the thing to him as soon as possible. , can’t slack off anymore! Qi Lan screamed in her heart.

After the meal, the producer rushed into the recording studio. Qi Lan sat outside and checked her phone. While asking the public relations department to keep this hot search trending, she also checked to see if there were any resources suitable for Yu Ao in her hand. If not, she would grab them. !

Therefore, at any time, hard fisting is the way to go, and it will bring you many unexpected "special channels".

But before Qi Lan had made the choice, the friend rushed out of the recording studio with an excited expression. He held a few pieces of paper and blushed. After a long while, he said: "Who is the songwriter? What a genius! And this Who sang these songs? The tone is perfect!"

Qi Lan: "..."

The manager closed her phone and stopped looking for resources. She began to believe what Yu Ao said. The Youth League has achieved more success than film and television in the music industry. A bigger achievement in the circle!

That night, Yu Ao was about to take a rest when the door to the first floor was slowly pushed open. He immediately sat up, his heart beating faster, and he tentatively called out: "Li Tan?" The light at the entrance was turned on, and