Chapter 13(revenge)

Abhi is washing some cars to get some money ...as he is doing saw his eyes went upon a particular car ...as he goes their to clean it ...he started feeling some sensation

After cleaning the car ...the car's window gets down and someone offered him money ...he looks at the person and got shocked seeing her sitting inside well she isn't looking at him ...he wishpered her name slowly ...she handed him the money and goes from their while it take him a minute to realise that she is in front of him and he didn't do anything... He shouted her name but she already goes from their which makes him feel bad...

In office...

Pragya is sitting on her cabin that's when she heard a knock ...she gave the permission to person to come in ...her secretary Mr Batra enters...

Mr Batra:mam Mr Khanna wants to meet you...

Pragya:ok send them in..

Mr Batra lefts after a while Mr Khanna enters ...pragya thought might purab came to meet her but it's an unfamiliar face to her ...

Pragya:hello mr Khanna pls take a seat...

While Mr Khanna gets shocked seeing pragya infront of her ..he speaks

Mr Khanna: Maasi you didn't recognise me?I am sunny ...

That's when pragya got to know about his real identity...

Pragya: sunny?

He nodded...

Sunny: where were u maasi?you didn't contact with us?even all of us thought that you were dead ...

Pragya:so sorry for make you guys suffer cause of me but don't worry now I will make everything fine ...

Sunny: hmm

Pragya:well how's other?

Sunny:all are fine ... missing you a lot

Pragya:me too ...well tell me one thing sunny did purab is having any relationship with mehras?

Sunny:no maasi even dad hates them...

Pragya: it's good to hear that my brother is on my side ...

Sunny:well maasi why don't you come home?

Pragya:I need to complete some work first ...well why did you came here?

Sunny:ohh I forgot ...I came here to collab about some products with your company...

Pragya:ok I am in ...

Sunny:but look at them once...

Pragya:I trust you beta ...

Sunny smiles than lefts from their ...she called her secretary Mr Batra again entered...

Pragya:took care of each and everything and do check all the products care fully...I can't trust anyone ...

On which Mr Batra nodded then lefts from their...

Pragya:sunny you might be precious to me beta but this world is so cruel so it's important to take step wisely...
##################################
Naina is trying her best to feed her daughter who is running in whole house as if she has to win the marathon ...

Naina:beta eat na ...mumma is tired now ...

Ruhi:no mumma I don't wanna eat ..

Naina:why baby?

Ruhi:I want dadda to feed me ...

Naina:look baby don't be stubborn you know na dadda is out for work?how will he make you eat?

Ruhi:ok then ...when dadda will come back then only I'll eat ...

Naina:Ruhi come here and eat this don't raise my patience level *angrily*

Ruhi:no mumma

Naina: Ruhi ...*scolded*

Ruhi started taking small steps towards her mother ... Naina makes her eat the whole food ...ruhi's eyes were moist ...

Naina: baby... don't be stubborn ok ...you know na dadda is out for work

Ruhi:hmm ...

Naina:so ?why are you behaving like this ... I'll ask you dadda to feed you in night hmm ..

Ruhi nodded ...

Naina:my baby ...play with BD ...mumma will come back soon after doing 2-3 surgeries ...

Ruhi:ok mumma ...
**************************************
Aliya and tanu were collecting news about pragya ...their they got to know about that ...she won the best business woman award ...and now we're having huge wealth and name they even saw in their entire life ...indeed they both raised in high class manner but that's nothing infront of pragya's earnings...

Aliya:she achieved a lot ...

Tanu: yes Aliya ..and here we have left with nothing...

Aliya:don't worry sweetheart soon all the power and money of her will be ours ..

Tanu:yes and I am waiting for that day eagrly

Aliya:me too ...bythe way did you see Bhai?

Tanu:no I didn't ...he just bumped into me in morning ...

Aliya: yaa ...he just come back so that we can started manipulating him and started making him realise his love for that pragya ...

Tanu:well I don't want to do that but didn't left with any other option

Aliya:don't worry sweetheart... Once we take up her money we will throw her out again and this time will kill her for sure ...

Tanu: ofcourse we will do that ...

Mithali is trying to hear their conversation but failed as tanu saw her ...she comes towards her ...

Tanu:bhabhi again tries to heared us?

Mithali:no I didn't

Tanu:oh please don't lie we all know you very well

Aliya:leave her tanu she is used to it .. don't waste your time and energy on her

Tanu: actually you are right Aliya...

Aliya: bhabhi leave ...

Mithali goes from their making faces...
**************************************
Author's note:-hello everyone so here it is the next chapter of my FF...

If you all like this one than do vote also and don't forget to comment...

Kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes and inlined comments are much appreciated...

TBC...

Take care and be safe...

Target:-60++votes and 30++comments...

Bye...

Thank you ❤️...